~> Can not make up my mind about pram <~

Im buying (well the MIL is!) the Mothercare Spin - I just love it and have looked at it long and hard, tried all the bits and bobs on it etc. The Carrycot bit is so snug and as Im fairly tall the fact the handles adjust to a decent height really swung it for me!

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...rand_Brand+/+Mothercare+/+Spin_mothercarespin

I got this too hun, I love it

It fits in Ohs mini and it is quite dinky to which I like cos I am only small

The pram liner is soo soft to and with the car seat aswell I think its great

I desperately wanted the apple special edition but none left:cry:
HOWEVER now totally in love with the peach, :happydance: it's sooooo light and easy to fold up - have you given them a go?? It really is a lot lighter than the apple. I'm not exactly tall and concerned about the weight and size of buggies so it seemed to be the perfect choice. Also OH is very tall and it has a really good extendable handle. The pram centre we're getting it from is not a bad price either -where are you based?

Im in Kingston, London where abouts is the pram centre? What price did you get quoted for it xx

I desperately wanted the apple special edition but none left:cry:
HOWEVER now totally in love with the peach, :happydance: it's sooooo light and easy to fold up - have you given them a go?? It really is a lot lighter than the apple. I'm not exactly tall and concerned about the weight and size of buggies so it seemed to be the perfect choice. Also OH is very tall and it has a really good extendable handle. The pram centre we're getting it from is not a bad price either -where are you based?

Im in Kingston, London where abouts is the pram centre? What price did you get quoted for it xx

ER, Happicraft in Twickenham stock the Peach...they have the tomato in stock and on the shop floor...go and have a play!!! and it is £860.00

Nicola xx

We've got the pliko pramette in cosmos with carseat etc and the luna truffle too, coz we couldnt decide lol xx

Im buying (well the MIL is!) the Mothercare Spin - I just love it and have looked at it long and hard, tried all the bits and bobs on it etc. The Carrycot bit is so snug and as Im fairly tall the fact the handles adjust to a decent height really swung it for me!

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...rand_Brand+/+Mothercare+/+Spin_mothercarespin

This is the one we want to get too! I really like it, very easy to steer and a good price, I think.

It's £845 for EVERYTHING! then they'll do a 5% discount for buying all the bits. That's buggy, pram, cabrio adapters, parasol, footmuff, rain cover and changing bag oh and cup holder!!!! Bit of trek - not London! But they are online although delivery would probably cancel out any discount:dohh:

Thanks hun, I was quoted £835 for everything in Kingston, Bentalls centre...Ill have a good think over the xmas, Im dying to start buying all the big bits but I wanted to make sure I was getting the right one, as its expensive. xx

I havent got a clue on all of them you are talking about! I just buy the cheapest lol

I quite like the iCandy, looked at the Cherry because I have a teeny tiny car- a Ford KA (that I can't yet drive!). Think I'm going to go for an Emmaljunga though and get the thing to make it into a travel system :happydance:

I am getting the stokke xplory :

https://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/details1.asp?ProductID=641&name=stokke-xplory-baby-bag.html

It comes in some lovely colours (I like green) and it's great for round town - it converts to a 2-wheeler for going up escalators etc and the changing bag at the bottom looks tiny but folds out huge!

The only thing it's not great for is folding down into a car but that's not an issue for us as we have a 4x4. I'm so excited...for us it was between this one and the bugaboo chameleon xx

......forgot to add...and Charlotte used it on Sex and the City the movie......I'm such a satc geek!! xxxxxxxxx

I pick up my I candy apple special edition in a week and half and cant wait to have a play with it. I got everything for £830. I couldnt imagine changing my mind now, we have looked at so many and it was the one i feel in love with. I thought the peach was lovely and loved the way the wheels had that strappy handle that allowed you carry the wheels on the shoulder strap, but i did think it was a bit on the small side! However, i realise you have transport issues so i dont think i'm being much help here, sorry lol!!

I would defo choose a I candy over anything else as i personally think the quality/style looks so much better (no offense to anyone).

You should decide before new year though and put a deposit down to save on the vat!

x

We have gone from the excursion from mothercare, to another one in mothercare and then we saw the icandys........ at first we were looking at the cherry as it is small, but then the apple and then went to see them in John Lewis and now are in love with the peach. It's just the cost! Is everyone getting the carrycot too or just using the car seat at first?

i'm getting the peach in january i absolutely love it

We bought the Mamas and Papas Pliko Pramette last week. They have last seasons pram (exactly the same apart from the fabric) on offer for £199 instead of the normal £350 Bargain!

We have gone from the excursion from mothercare, to another one in mothercare and then we saw the icandys........ at first we were looking at the cherry as it is small, but then the apple and then went to see them in John Lewis and now are in love with the peach. It's just the cost! Is everyone getting the carrycot too or just using the car seat at first?

Yeah we're getting the carrycot too. I know, i felt the same about the price but once you get your heart set on it there was no going back for me lol and it is my first! (any excuse!) x

Yep, carrycot here. Also, it saves on us having to get a crib ;)

I LOVE the peach and can't say enough good things about it x

Nicola xx

Ooo, we're just off out to buy a peach. Still very worried about tempting fate - saw an icandy special ed brand new on ebay and someone had asked why she was selling it - she had a stillborn :cry::cry::cry:
Fingers crossed.....

have a look at the icandy cherry... we have it in the purple colour :thumbup: xxx

I'm fairly sure I want the Babystyle Oyster, I love it, but the shop I looked in also had the Cherry which was nice and lightweight...defo wouldn't be able to spend £800 ish on a pram though personally so I haven't even bothered looking at the Apple in any detail! :lol:

I bought my pram today! I wanted to get it before the VAT goes back up in January.

It's a Hauck 3 in 1 travel system with a buggy/pram, carry cot, changing bag and mat, car seat, rain cover, parasol and shopping basket and built in ipod speakers ... It's mostly black but it has slight red and white patterns. You can also adjust the height with the car seat in so it becomes a kind of high chair!

Well chuffed! :happydance:
hey brighteyes could u tell me where you got your 3-1 hauck plz ? ? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->