can someone help me figure this out please

heartfeltmiss

Reaction score
* I did post this in another thread just wasn't sure what thread it should actually be in *

I don't know when my last period would have been cus I was on birth control.

The last time I was with my bf was from February, 8th - 25th, 2014.
I'm not sure If I'd be testing too soon now, when my last period may have been, or when I may have ovulated.

Anyway anyone could help me figure this out ????

And these have been my symptoms for a while now almost two weeks..lil longer slowly got stronger thou.

breast soreness - come and goes all day long. My nibbles tend to be more sensitive, cant really tell if they are changing color. they seem a lil darker but cant tell, bf says my breasts seem like they a lil bigger fuller looking too.

Nauseous- comes and goes. I wakee up with it sometimes or it hits me out of no where dureing the day. Sometimes its so bad that the idea of food makes me queezier. So I gotta force myself to eat sum tin. Then seems like an hour or half hour later its back again. TODAY 19dpo got worse when it hit me. I almost got sick this time.

I do tend to pee more often.

Bloated.

More tired then usual, even when I sleep at night I'm tired all day. If I sit still for too long I doze off.

Extra moodier and more sensitive then usual. Like I'm easily irritated which isn't normally unless I'm under a lot of stress but I haven't been, Crying spells ect.

Certain smells I didn't mind before bug me now.

And this is what I find very odd, I used to hate black jelly beans and now all of a sudden I love em.

Cramping, twinges, pulling feelings best way I can describe them. Down there.

And I hope this ain't tmi but I'm well more wetter then normal down there now. keep seeing a milky white looking CM. sometimes I think or crap I just leaked lol cus it felt so wet. But yeah... Sorry for the TMI.

if it was that long ago that you dtd, then you can definitely test now :) you'd have to wait for your first scan to get an accurate estimated due date as you havent had a period, but you can definitely test :)

good luck! hope you get your bfp :)

if it was that long ago that you dtd, then you can definitely test now :) you'd have to wait for your first scan to get an accurate estimated due date as you havent had a period, but you can definitely test :)

good luck! hope you get your bfp :)

Thank you, I have tested a lot and they all come up with super faint hard to see lines. I should be headed into the gynos office tomorrow to get a urine and blood test. I told them I'm having a tough time trusting them right now (hpts) lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->