Can someone help me make sense of this?

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I've been keeping track of my cycles for two years and have been trying to track ovulation the last few months (not TTC, just curious). This month was the first month I used ovulation tests. Hers the dates for everything this cycle:

July 1 - Last period
July 22 - Positive ovulation test (cd22)
July 25 - Negative ovulation test (cd25 & 3dpo)
August 4 - Possibly positive pregnancy test (cd35 & 13dpo)
August 6 - Negative pregnancy test (cd37 & 15dpo)
August 8 - Positive ovulation test (cd39 & 17dpo)

*My last cycle was 38 days and my average cycle is 37 days
*The pg tests were the cheap Wal-Mart ones; the first one was taken with FMU but the second one was not

So is it possible I'm actually pregnant? I've heard you can use ovulation tests as pregnancy tests in a pinch...would the one I took today be accurate since I had gotten a negative one earlier this cycle?

I would appreciate any help ladies. I'm freaking out but also super excited. :)

*I attatched the ovulation test I took today...the test line is on the bottom, the control line is on the top.

Attachments

• 20140808_190020.jpg
    20140808_190020.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3
I have heard that you can use ovulation tests as pregnancy tests too. Test on a hpt tomorrow or the next though, just to make sure. Fx it's a positive!!!!

u could have started to ov then stoped for some reason then started again an ov test will only pick up pregnancy after a hpt id do another preg test to make sure and dtd xx :)

Ovulation tests only pick up an LH serge, they are not a reliable HPT since some women get a second serge right before AF.

If the HPT says negative I would assume not pregnant at this time.

Why don't you get another HPT and test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->