Can someone shed some light?

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
So I am confused a bit...I was due to O around cd 14, but I got sick with strep and a really bad cold then. Thought I was 6dpo yesterday, but I was having little twinges on my right side along with on and off little twinges. Did an opk cd19 it was almost pos(when I was supposed to be 5dpo). Did an opk around 6pm yesterday on 4/30 cd20 and this was the result I got. We went ahead and dtd with preseed.

It's 5 am and I just got up to use the bathroom and looked down its this long cm hanging out and pouring in the toilet. So I guess that is ewcm? Surely semen does not dangle like that? And the preseed wouldn't neither right?

So if I geared up before and didn't O due to me being sick judging by this test would I be O'ing now? When should I consider myself as 1dpo? I do not temp, but plan to after this cycle lol but I have never gotten sick around O to have it delayed so this is new.

Attachments

• o1.jpg
    o1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1
  • opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 28
Hey hun. Your bottom pic is definitely positive. You normally ovulate between 12 and 36 hours after your positive test. There's no real accurate way to pinpoint when you O'd without temping. For me, I O'd nearer to 36 hours after my positive test. To cover all bases, I'd DTD for the next couple of nights.
I'd class the day after the positive test as being 1dpo though. Good luck!

Thanks yeah that last one is more like in your face positive haha. I was really hoping hoping getting sick was not go effect but nope it did lol

Bottom is from this morning. Will DTD tonight just in case and classify tomorrow as 1dpo

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1430500334061.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1430500334061.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2
Looks like your LH surge is on the way out. Think you're right. Tomorrow is 1dpo. Good luck! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->