Can someone tell me why?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
About 2 minutes after you get the LO's dressed they decide its time to do a poop? :rofl::rofl:

haha Callum JUST did that! he exploded! lol nice clean clothes on...and now they are covered in poop! :dohh:

Kieran still does this when i change his nappy!! He just done it now!! kids!!

:rofl: Renah always poops after i get her in her carseat all ready to go out the door.

She never fails, however, to puke the second I get her changed

:rofl: wait till she catches you mid nappy change :rofl: jacob ALWAYS poo's in the time i take the nappy off and turn my back to get the new one :rofl: XxX

:rofl: wait till she catches you mid nappy change :rofl: jacob ALWAYS poo's in the time i take the nappy off and turn my back to get the new one :rofl: XxX

Hannah's only done this once, and it was to her daddy :smug: :rofl:

I was all ready to go out the other day, quickly changed Olivers nappy and when I took it off, he peed all down my front. So I cleaned him up, just put a new nappy on, but hadn't done it up. He then peed again and did a huge poo! And sods law, I was already running late! :dohh:

Im sure they do it on purpose you know lol

So am I!! Lauryn does this nearly every morning! So the other morning I left her in her sleepsuit as long as I could and she just did another one as soon as I got her dressed!

Hannah's only done this once, and it was to her daddy :smug: :rofl:

Brooke does this a lot, which is why it takes me about 15 mins to change her nappy, i just leave her on the changing mat for 5 minutes to wriggle around and wait to see if she's fnished :rofl:

They time it perfectly.

Each time I get her dressed, ready and she looks like a little princess... Her Majesty deicdes it's time to royally spit up. :dohh:

:rofl::rofl:

Or after they smell good coming out of a bath, and they decide to do the deed.

And, my other thought is, "Should I put him in that jumperoo?" Every single time it seems he goes in there he poops and it's all up his back. He had a onesie on yesterday and generally you pull the onesie over his head to get it off. Well, with poop on it, I couldn't do it that way.

:rofl::rofl:

Or after they smell good coming out of a bath, and they decide to do the deed.

And, my other thought is, "Should I put him in that jumperoo?" Every single time it seems he goes in there he poops and it's all up his back. He had a onesie on yesterday and generally you pull the onesie over his head to get it off. Well, with poop on it, I couldn't do it that way.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: every blood time!!! especially after the bath! james now waits for the poo before the bath :rofl: x

Oscar saves his big leaky poos for the most crazy making times possible too ;
After a bath. After getting into the car seat and the fiddly snowsuit, after I've just got him off to sleep and when we are out so that we have to store pooey clothes and change him and clean him up when we are already late for the next errand or stuck somewhere.

It's a good job he is so cute is all I can say. The first few nappy changes seemed quite fun but the novelty has most definately worn off!

We've only ever had 1-2 poo spillages luckily, one being in Pret a Manger.. im sure I wasn't the most popular mum that day as she was wearing a skirt and I was flashing her pooey bum/tights to everyone because I hadn't noticed yet! oops:dohh::blush:

Bethanie always does a poo when I have just spent ages putting her tights on! bloody annoying.

Joseph attacks with the other end instead lol, I get him changed into something nice and clean then he decides to be sick down it! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->