Can this really be true?

pinklemon

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I really at a loss ( in a good way). We have been ttc for a year. I have been with a fertility doctor for 4 months and had a laparoscopy in December to remove endometriosis. The doctor also found that one of my tubes was kinked and adhered to the uterine wall. he could not get the dye to flow through that tube. We met a few weeks ago and odds were just not promising.. like very low odds of getting pregnant on our own.

Fast forward to today and I have felt like crap, crazy tired and really really irritable. Not like myself at all, so just for my peace of mind i took one of those cheap preg test. It had a faint line show up and the early prediction test came back positive. I feel like its just too good to be true... At 10dpo is this line dark enough? should it be darker?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 2.52.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 2.52.41 PM.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 122
Oh my god I feel like crying!! This is so great! Fantastic lines!!

That is 100% a nice dark positive for 10dpo

Thank you! We are still so shocked and thrilled. Had an hcg test on Tuesday and it was 252. Going back today to have it tested again. Fingers crossed!!

Look fab to me, mine were fainter at 10dpo with our son

Congratulations! Good luck for your test xx

Congratulations!!! I have 4 kids and never even a sniff of a line till 11dpo at the earliest! Great lines!

Those lines look perfect! Much darker than mine were at 10dpo! Congratulations mama!

Hi!! All seems to be going well. We have our first appointment on February 12th. I still worry a bit that the baby is still in there and growing. I took another test this afternoon just for fun and it was still positive, but the line is still not as dark as the control line. I hope that is not a problem or pointing towards a problem.. Not having a lot of symptoms. Just swollen breasts and a little more tired in the afternoon. Its hard not to worry, but trying to stay positive!

Hi!! All seems to be going well. We have our first appointment on February 12th. I still worry a bit that the baby is still in there and growing. I took another test this afternoon just for fun and it was still positive, but the line is still not as dark as the control line. I hope that is not a problem or pointing towards a problem.. Not having a lot of symptoms. Just swollen breasts and a little more tired in the afternoon. Its hard not to worry, but trying to stay positive!

I totally understand stressing about the lines I was doing it to will honestly I still am lol but as long as they're not going away then you're good my levels are all over the place! Good luck to you!

That is super dark. I got my bfp today at 9dpo and it is no where near that! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->