can u remember my too fat for leggings thread...

snoopchick82

Reaction score
well for my nite out i lost over a stone so proper happy bout that.. Well i didnt wear my leggings as the top i got was to short for them so i wore trousers and high heels havent worn heels in over a year felt proper confident..well the girl Who said i looked to fat went to the same tribute nite as me with her friends and oh my god this is where i sound bitchy but she was wearing leggings and im sorry u could see every bump of fat she wore a top that went to her waist and and cow boy boots that were too tight for her leg. She kept looking at me all nite laughing i held my head high and strutted my stuff on the dance floor a felt amazing thats just losing a stone what will i b like losing another stone really vain?? Lol thanks for ur comments on other thread x x x

You go hun :D

Isn't it funny when people like that the girl who made that comment, seem to think their opinion is right.

I would have smirked at her by looking her up and down and staring at her leggings and giving a chuckle. (I know sounds mean but hey she was still laughing at you and you got to stick it to her).

Well done on the stone by the way. :D

Good on you x
I would ahve been tempted to go up to her & say 'thought you said fat people shouldnt wear leggings??, mmmm seems you need to take some of your own advice, dont you think??' :muaha:
Either that or looked her up & down & say 'Wow, yeah I agree with you Fat people shouldnt wear leggins' :rofl:
I'm such a bitch lol x

dam wish i thought of those comments lol well she certainly didnt ruin my first nite out since have savannah... Thanks about the weight loss hoping to have lost more tomorrow at my next weigh in x x

:happydance: yay... You should have :rofl: at her for her style choices...

Good on you x
I would ahve been tempted to go up to her & say 'thought you said fat people shouldnt wear leggings??, mmmm seems you need to take some of your own advice, dont you think??' :muaha:
Either that or looked her up & down & say 'Wow, yeah I agree with you Fat people shouldnt wear leggins' :rofl:
I'm such a bitch lol x

:rofl: yes, you are a bitch :haha: :muaha:

Bless your heart! Well done you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe