Can you be fertile after your 'fertile week'

Sophie1234

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new here and never actively tried for a baby so bare with me. We are ttc number 3. 1+2 just kinda happened so that's why I've no clue about ovulation etc lol.

I have downloaded the app ovia which gives you your fertile week based on your last period etc. I am not doing ovulation tests as I don't want to get obsessed with ttc.

My fertile week according to the app would have been between the 23rd-28th may. I have some ewcm during this time but not loads and no ovulation cramps. Then on Saturday 4th May, I had a lot of ewcm and lots of pelvic cramps which I do sometimes get when ovulating however this time it seemed to be in the middle of my pelvis rather than at a particular side. We dtd just in case.

Could this mean that I ovulated late this month? And when would be the best time for me to test. I am due my period on May 12th.

Thank you. Xx

Hi
Rather than trusting an app which if u haven't been using for that long to track ure cycles cud be off.
I think u need to track at least 2 or 3 cycles for the app to be accurate.
I wud go with what ure body is telling you. EWCM is fertile cm and u will see it increase in volume. At the start it will be a little egg white and then it becomes more and more like egg white and all stretchy and gross lol. That is likely when u are about or are ovulating.
When I had O pain mine was all around the right hand side area and I also had lower back ache. I genuinely just felt off and really achey and I did a ovulation test and it was positive.
It sounds to me like u cud be O now or about to are you doing temps?
Good luck hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"