can you see a line? or is it just me??

I still don't know if I can believe it or not! My period isn't due for another day or so lol. I'm just nervous hah

Ok so I got a coupl of clear blue digital tests and did one. It's positive. I'm so scared I'm going to lose this one too :-( I'm too scared to be happy about it :-(

image.jpg

Positive thoughts, Kasey! No reason why you'd lose this one, this will be your sticky baby :hugs:

Congratulations! I could see the first pic and the second is blaring! I know the feeling of fear, I just lost one and know I will feel nervous with my next BFP. I just remind myself that lots of women miscarry, and then go on to have a healthy baby after. This is from mayo clinic:

"Miscarriage is usually a one-time occurrence. Most women who miscarry go on to have a healthy pregnancy after miscarriage. Less than 5 percent of women have two consecutive miscarriages, and only 1 percent have three or more consecutive miscarriages."

So try to relax and enjoy it, take it one day at a time!

Thank you everyone. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that's for sure. I know it's just our bodies doing its thing but it's so nerve wracking :-( definitely trying to stay positive hahah

Congratulations! I could see the first pic and the second is blaring! I know the feeling of fear, I just lost one and know I will feel nervous with my next BFP. I just remind myself that lots of women miscarry, and then go on to have a healthy baby after. This is from mayo clinic:

"Miscarriage is usually a one-time occurrence. Most women who miscarry go on to have a healthy pregnancy after miscarriage. Less than 5 percent of women have two consecutive miscarriages, and only 1 percent have three or more consecutive miscarriages."

So try to relax and enjoy it, take it one day at a time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->