Can you see something or is it my crazy line eye

Lucy3

Reaction score
I went back to look at a test I took a few days ago, not really sure why I did but I didn’t see anything on it. I just moped the bathroom twice as I can’t get the smell of wee out of it so looked at my old test and Is it just me or is there something on it? Def not reliable as so old but still got my heart pumping (we’re not ttc) Thanks for looking!

image.jpg

Here’s another old one, is there something on it too? Haven’t dtd for 2 weeks and I had a 2 day bleed since then so not likely - guessing it’s the dodgy frers

image.jpg

They have been so dodgy lately. Maybe take another one. If this is from a few days ago it should show straight away now!

Thanks for looking. Agree must be an evap line, I’ll grab another and test again. Frers are such teases arent they!

Doesn't hurt to take another ? Deffo a line there but evaps happen easily on those tests

Thanks red rose. Are you tcc? Nice to see you!

Yeah sucker for punishment if you ask me. Be great to be both preggo again ha

This would be baby number 4 for you too? I’m 40 now so feel like if I want it to happen it got to be soon!

Def evap, this looks stark white to me!

image.jpg

Took my last test, only because I’m having some symptoms but they must be not related as I’m pretty sure there’s nothing there. Then did an opk just to see a line. Crazy but I’m sure I’m not the only one who does this lol

image.jpg

I’m sorry I’m not seeing anything on the hpt. You’ll still have lh in your body during your lp. Mine usually drops super low a couple days after ovulation then rises again to something similar. FXed you’re not out unless af shows

:hugs:
I’m sorry I’m not seeing anything on the hpt. You’ll still have lh in your body during your lp. Mine usually drops super low a couple days after ovulation then rises again to something similar. FXed you’re not out unless af shows

Thanks :hugs:I’m on the pill so I’m guessing that interferes with opks? It’s just fun to see that line sometimes isn’t it!

I feel that. I pee on opks more often than I should. I DTD like once every two months and I’m on bcp :rofl: there is def something psychologically satisfying about that second line even if it’s an opk

I feel that. I pee on opks more often than I should. I DTD like once every two months and I’m on bcp :rofl: there is def something psychologically satisfying about that second line even if it’s an opk

I totally get it I’m the same! And the thing is im not even sure what I want to see it’s more just the satisfaction of seeing something! Im sure we’re definitely not alone :headspin:

Me again :hi: lol. I took another test as my bbs are so sore! Something came up right away but now I can barely see it although it does look pink. It’s ok if no one can see it lol

image.jpg

Ummmm i totally see it?!? How many dpo could you be?
Eeep…!

Ummmm i totally see it?!? How many dpo could you be?
Eeep…!
Yay thanks for looking! I don’t know how many dpo as not ttc, but the last time we dtd was just over 2 weeks ago so I’d have to be close to 9/10 dpo maybe more? My bbs feel pregnant, lol. The strange thing is I had a 2 day bleed after ovulation that wasn’t light so I’m confused by that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->