Can you see something or is it my crazy line eye

Ugh the line is so faint I’m not sure it even visible? It’s strange, it seems like it’s stronger when it first develops then fades.

IMG_2479.jpeg

Thanks so much for looking ladies, I really thought I was starting to see things!! I kept getting these same faint lines so I’ve stopped taking bcp and waiting for af so I can sort my hormones out! For fun I did some opks, I’ve heard they can get stronger before af, fun to see some dark lines lol. Dtd anyway just in case I am ovulating (really feels like af is on its way though)

Thanks so much for looking ladies, I really thought I was starting to see things!! I kept getting these same faint lines so I’ve stopped taking bcp and waiting for af so I can sort my hormones out! For fun I did some opks, I’ve heard they can get stronger before af, fun to see some dark lines lol. Dtd anyway just in case I am ovulating (really feels like af is on its way though)
If you stopped bcp it might mean af will come shortly after if your not pregnant. I feel if your questioning another it must mean you want one more hehe. I feel put this cycle. Maybe we will be due date buddies again ha well due same month

If you stopped bcp it might mean af will come shortly after if your not pregnant. I feel if your questioning another it must mean you want one more hehe. I feel put this cycle. Maybe we will be due date buddies again ha well due same month
Aww sorry you feel out this cycle, but don’t lose hope yet! I agree, number 4 is definitely on my mind. My dh was keen for number 4 right after we had the last one but I’m not sure now! Are you and your partner on the same page with ttc?

Aww sorry you feel out this cycle, but don’t lose hope yet! I agree, number 4 is definitely on my mind. My dh was keen for number 4 right after we had the last one but I’m not sure now! Are you and your partner on the same page with ttc?
He's abit more reluctant than me but it's only because he always get nervous about the labour side of things as our first was rough. But he's like he less info is better for him so I'm usually on my own with the temping etc. He's just like just tell me when my part is needed and that's it :haha:

He's abit more reluctant than me but it's only because he always get nervous about the labour side of things as our first was rough. But he's like he less info is better for him so I'm usually on my own with the temping etc. He's just like just tell me when my part is needed and that's it :haha:
Lol yep I get that! That’s sweet he worries about the labour part, aww. I have to catch up on your thread, have you tested again?

So no af for me yet. And I’m feeling so pregnant! That very familiar early pregnancy feel so I’ll get some tests tomorrow. Might just be that I’m sick with a cold. If I am I’m not sure how far along I’d be, surely can’t be from baby dancing 4 days ago? I’ll post again tomorrow with a test!

I did but the lines never got darker sadly. I'm aching so just waiting for af

So no af for me yet. And I’m feeling so pregnant! That very familiar early pregnancy feel so I’ll get some tests tomorrow. Might just be that I’m sick with a cold. If I am I’m not sure how far along I’d be, surely can’t be from baby dancing 4 days ago? I’ll post again tomorrow with a test!
Good luck!! :)

I did but the lines never got darker sadly. I'm aching so just waiting for af
Oh I’m sorry to hear that. Hope if it is af coming it comes quickly so you can start a fresh cycle :hugs:

I haven’t seen these updated frers before! Don’t think there’s much to see, maybe the faintest shadow but here it is anyway.

image.jpg

I just got the same updated frer. No line either. Just waiting for af now

I feel like there’s something catching my eye but maybe not, I think I’m about 6dpo so very early! Here it is for some fun, I’ll have to get my tests, I’m wasting so much money on them eek.

image.jpg

Bit of an update, I haven’t tested this week (convinced myself I was pregnant though lol) looks like af is just starting. I took these anyway, the opk is darker than I usually get and there’s a faint line on the frer. What I’m thinking is it’s an early chemical as much as I’d like to believe it’s implantation bleeding! Any bleeding even light is never a good sign for me. Hope everyone is doing well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->