Can you see something or is it my crazy line eye

Can’t really see the frer line. Oh well. Still something satisfying about seeing a line on one of them lol

image.jpg

Bit of an update, I haven’t tested this week (convinced myself I was pregnant though lol) looks like af is just starting. I took these anyway, the opk is darker than I usually get and there’s a faint line on the frer. What I’m thinking is it’s an early chemical as much as I’d like to believe it’s implantation bleeding! Any bleeding even light is never a good sign for me. Hope everyone is doing well x

I'm so sorry :hugs:

I'm glad the bleeding has stopped and good luck when you test tomorrow! I hope you get a nice surprise! :dust:

Thanks Bev x the bleeding has stopped so will test again tomorrow and then move on! Hope you’re doing well :hugs:

Glad the bleeding has stopped. Good luck for tomorrow's test :)

Thanks Bev, I appreciate your support. Of course did a test even though af is here, it’s not heavy so thought why not. And use my last test up so I can move on! Has the same super faint line, not sure if it will show up on the pic. Anyway, feel good for starting a new cycle <3

image.jpg

Thanks Bev, I appreciate your support. Of course did a test even though af is here, it’s not heavy so thought why not. And use my last test up so I can move on! Has the same super faint line, not sure if it will show up on the pic. Anyway, feel good for starting a new cycle <3

View attachment 1116758
:hugs: sorry AF got you, could have been a CP maybe?

Thanks :hugs: I think it probably was a CP, they’re never fun are they :-(
They are definitely no fun especially since they give you false hope that everything worked out this time. I had two of them back to back in April and June before I felt pregnant with this one.

They are definitely no fun especially since they give you false hope that everything worked out this time. I had two of them back to back in April and June before I felt pregnant with this one.
So happy you’ve got your sticky one now! The false hope followed by the worst af, mines so brutal my dreams are consumed with uterus issues :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->