***Can you see the faint line??***

:happydance:

I can see a faint line too.

Def get a frer.

My lines looked like that on the ic's but when i used frer got a nice fat line.

FX for you.

I can definatly see another line Hun! Yay...Im So Excited For you!

Haha..thanks girls!!! I did put another pic up of the one i did today, its in my journal..The line is still very faint though!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/93258-want2bamoms-journal-trying-conceive.html

I see something in that first pic

i can really see the line in the first test congrats on your :bfp:
i am going to test in about 10 mins. i am so nervous.
by the way i am new to this board but i love everything that i have read. it is good to know that you have someone out there that can relate toyou.

i can really see the line in the first test congrats on your :bfp:
i am going to test in about 10 mins. i am so nervous.
by the way i am new to this board but i love everything that i have read. it is good to know that you have someone out there that can relate toyou.

did you test???

i can see the line too hun!!! :) xxx fingers x'd it gets darker :D xxx :hugs:

hi dis is tiffany yeah i did test but it came back:bfn: my :witch: is so irregular so i am going to test again this weekend and i will post the info up. :sad2:

Hey girls...these are the lastest ones!! And they are bigger too!

Attachments

• IMG_0444.JPG
    IMG_0444.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0445.JPG
    IMG_0445.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 28
  • th_IMG_0446-1.jpg
    th_IMG_0446-1.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 16
oooo I definately see one on the first picture YAY for you! good luck :happydance:

i can defo see it and its nice and chunky aswell.keep testing and let us see more.xx

i really couldn't see it at first and was going to say as much, but on closer inspection there s a definite line appearing on the first pic

Well still no AF and went in for a blood test and it came back negative :( Still feeling very pregnant, little cramps right underneath my tummy that have been around for awhile now..Just thought i would let you know!!

I'm not sure how to delete this post!! Thanks girls for all your relplies!!! xoxo

oh hunny maybe its just still to early maybe?? can defo see the line :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->