***Can you see the faint line??***

want2bamom

Mama to Ciara :)
Reaction score
Hey girls i was wondering if you could see the faint line that i see!!! When i look at it myself i can see a faint line, so it might be different in the photo's..Thanks looking forward to hearing what you have to say!!! I really wish you girls can see the faint line that i see!! haha

Attachments

• th_IMG_0414.jpg
    th_IMG_0414.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 596
  • th_IMG_0416.jpg
    th_IMG_0416.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 596
  • th_IMG_0415.jpg
    th_IMG_0415.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 598
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP Des hunny pot that really looks like a BFP to me!! oh gosh hunny im soo pleased for you! keep testing though check it gets darker but really does look a bfp to me !! come on msn and send me the photos in the big version... love ya xxxxx

You can seriously see the line??? WOW i didn't think anyone could see the line in the pics!!! woo hoo!!! Its not just me!!! Love ya tons hunny!! xoxox

course i can babes, i cant see it that there is a line there even though the pics are small, should keep getting darker now chick xxxx wooooop!!

I think I can see something.. its hard because the pics are so small but I am pretty sure I see a line!

Hey, I see a very faint line..but keep the faith!! Test again soon and perhaps it'll be darker!! ;)

Thanks Kgal!! ya i really hope it gets darker!! I'm thinking that i should be getting my period on Wednesday and i really have no symptoms of her coming:)

The pictures are kinda small....I think I can see something... I hope Im seeing something!
:happydance:

Cant enlarge the pics to see better, but Im pretty sure I see the line! WOOHOO!!! Keep testing, hope the line gets darker! :dance:

I too can see a line hun. WOO HOO!

XXXX

Well heck yeah I see a friggin line!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Oh please, please, please God let her be pregnant!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Im pretty sure I can see a line on the first picture :) hope this is your month!! xxx

I'm sure I can see a line in the first pic, they are so small. Good luck hon x

Can definatly see a line in the first two pictures, heres hoping its your :bfp: :D

OMG hunny, thats most definatly a pink line :wohoo: Hope it gets stronger the next few days for you and I would defo say thats your :bfp: :yipee: :happydance: we all know what you have been upto :rofl: xxxxxx

go get a FRER ...

thats a BFP!!! congrats :D

Morning dessy hunny.... go do your other ic hpt babe hehe woooo we all so excited for you!! xxxxx

hey hun! i see a line but to be honest I only got really faint lines on them and got really strong on Frers so go get a frer and see that line SHINE BABY!!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->