Can you see the line ?

Hayley xo

Reaction score
Can anyone see what I'm seeing came out staright away its just so so faint ! Camera might not have picked it up well going to take a more sensitive test in the morning these were taken at night with 25mui got a 10mui for the morning ,any answers are much appreciated ,thankyou x

IMG_8260.JPG IMG_8263.JPG IMG_8264.JPG

Just to add I took these because me and my partner yeno ;) haha then 7 days later 1 week before my period is due I had pink spotting which I thought for sure was implantation as I don't ever ever spot between periods this was around 3 days ago I'm 4 days away from when my period would be due

I think I can see something on them all.

I see it on that one :)
Thankyou ,that's the last test I've took im now holding off until Friday,weird thing is I took FR which was negative and another sensitive test which was 10mui from lloyds chemist and that was also negative but clear blue and they other ones are supposed to be 25mui and they are giving me faint lines straight away ? I'm confused but I thought a line was a line but I don't understand how the tests that are supposed to be less sensitive are negative ,do you think the sensitivity is maybe not accurate sometimes ? Sorry for the long reply and I got they negatives at the same time I took they ones took them all within a few days

Your clearblue looks like mine! I see it! I’m hoping it’s a positive for both of us! GL!

Your clearblue looks like mine! I see it! I’m hoping it’s a positive for both of us! GL!
Tests are negative now! I haven't tested with clear blue again though but I'm sure I can see a line on clear blue I didn't think clear blue ever gave false positives I don't know what to think now ,I've been taking more of the cheap pink ones and they are negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->