Can you see this!!!!

I did a cheapie test and the line is much darker than yesterday's, dodgy frer???

I think I will hold off until tomorrow try my last frer,did a sure signal which is 20mu and there is an obvious line so will see what happens xx

I had terrible luck with the new frer. It was bfp one morning, then got lighter, then bfn. I thought for sure it was a cp. My ic's however, kept getting darker & darker! They rocked. I think it's just the frer!

I had a frer go lighter then darker with this bfp. Hope it's just a dodgy one.

Thank luv & cbeary, the cheapie test I used was clear and simple and the lines deffo there and going by ff and my opk I'm 11dpo... never got the positive but was nearly there in the night and morn so think I ovulated during the night x

Frer was the same as Saturday's so better than yesterday but not looking good xx

First Congratulations!!

Second, I have been reading a bit about the FRER trests. Apparently the new ones can sometimes be fault in that when your HCG gets to a certain point the test can't cope with it anymore and instead of getting dark lines, you get light lines. Just a thought.

Did you do any different tests other than the FRER today? Was today's FRER from the same box as Sunday's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->