Can you take a look at this please...im so confused!

loubear19

Reaction score
Hi im tryin to post a pic of an asda pregnancy test that I took just over a week ago. Me and my boyfriend were sure it was positive but it came up after the 10 min time limit. Does anybody have any experience of using these asda tests as 4 days later I got a BFN. that was a week ago and ive still not got af :S so confused. The line has faded a lot since I took the test but I took a pic of it anyway. Im pretty sure its not an evap as its the same size as the control line and its very clearly purple, just really faint. Would appreciate any advice:D thanks guys.

update : not pregnant . still no af but just decided to go back on pill :) thanks for the support x

Attachments

• DSC00433.JPG
    DSC00433.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 172
I can definately see the line hun, but I'm not sure if it developed after the 10 minutes. Have you tried taking another Asda test? Maybe go and see your doctor?

I hope you get the result you want x

hey thanks for replying. I sat and watched the test develop but it wasnt clear untill about 15 mins :S Yeah I took another asda test last friday and it was nefinately negative. I was fine with that but im just confused because I thought i would have got af by now x

hi i would get another branded test and see what comes up they may have come from a faulty batch ..

I never thought of that.

Have you thought about going to the family planning clinic, you will have someone to talk to aswell then, and of course the test is free.

i took 8 asda test and got all BFN's and then when i still hadnt come on my period i payed out more money and got the clearblue digital. i brought two but only even needed the one it came out positive. a day later i took the other one to make sure tey both showed the same and they did. docs confirmed i was pregnant too :)

so i wouldnt say use asda as i found them rather misleading

I see the line but it makes no sense that it would come out positive and then a few days later negative. I would recommend you just going to a clinic. That way you can get an accurate result. Best of luck to you hun! ;)

thanks everyone :) think im just going to egnore the asda tests after what happened to u misscherry(for some reason i was under the imprssion that they were quite reliable). Ill try get a blood test from my doctor tomorrow (dont have a family planning clinic near me!) ill prob go out and buy a test tomorrow aswell. Its proballly nothing but I just want to know lolol. Ill keep use updated:D is there any particular test yous would recommend? not really bothered about the cost. thanks guys :D x

I can see the line n it does look pink, BUT it looks like its a little too far away to be a 2nd line...if that makes sense....could just be the way youve took the pic though!

Try testing with another brand and good luck xxx

yeah I get ya diddydons. the lines match up fine in the test windows though if a ya get me. I really dont think i am pregnant. just that test has kinda threw me lol. I feel sorry for all you TTC ladies out there. i couldnt go through this every month lol.

I got a Tesco test and the line took a whole 20 mins to come up! Even then you had to squint to see it, i gave up and got a digi!

i used the clear blue digital too.
got a positive after about 30secs.
theyr not too badly priced in tesco.
id recommend you try that.
keep us posted!
xxx

hmm sounds best to get a digi then ! thanks for all your comments. good to get advice from people that wont judge :) x

i got a test from tesco and it was really light, confimred it with a clear blue one :) good luck x

What my line looked like on asda brand. i'll find a picture :)
i think digi are con though, i didnt get pregnant on 1, but same day i got faint line on first response.
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/rammstein_666/DSC00090.jpg
it turned into this
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/rammstein_666/DSC00101.jpg

MummyToAmber your tests are really clear !! so the asda tests clearly do work. maybe mine was sum sorta dodgy evap :S

I took about 5 tests and they all came back positive so I knew I was pregnant, but the lines were all really faint and didnt really come up at all. I used different brands 4 ever one as well so maybe try using 2 different and see if they come up the same? x

I took about 5 tests and they all came back positive so I knew I was pregnant, but the lines were all really faint and didnt really come up at all. I used different brands 4 ever one as well so maybe try using 2 different and see if they come up the same? x

yeah snds like a good idea. im gunna go out and buy a first response tomorrow as ive heard good things about them and see what comes up. If I was pregnant id actually be quite far on so I would defo get a positive result by now. If the result comes back negative then i guess ill just have to put the faint line on the asda test as it being faulty or something lol x

Yea :)
I had a false positive when I had a scare last year it sort of showed up for a few minutes maybe 2 then faded to nothing..Me and my best mate were so shakey after that! But it all turned out fine..:) Till the next time when I wasn't so relieved lol
x

just thought id update this. i went to the doctors ( didnt bother buyin another hpt as I really dont think im pregnant ) get my test results 2moz morning. wish me luck lol . x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->