Can you take a look at this please...im so confused!

Good luck honey, hope you get the outcome you want.

As for the Asda tests they are made by the same ppl who make the 'SureSign 25ml tests" (they look like internet cheapies and you can buy them in some chemists.)

The Asda ones are the suresign cheapie tests just with plastic casing!

i used superdrugs own and both my bfps with them were sooo pale i thought i was imagining them, the docs confirmed it though :)

When we were trying, i used them as well along with some other brands, and one month, i had took a test it came BFN and then when i went to bin it about half an house later it looked just like yours. I would trust the 10min time limit.. good luck x

well i got my results back from the docs and they confirmed that I def wasnt pregnant ( almost 7 bweeks after stopping the pill so I know this result is correct) . just still confused about that test :S the line is defo not an evap as i got an evap on the test I took after that one and it was completely different! has anyone ever had an unexplained faint line on a test before? Sorry i know im dragging this out but I really dont understand lol xx

When we were trying, i used them as well along with some other brands, and one month, i had took a test it came BFN and then when i went to bin it about half an house later it looked just like yours. I would trust the 10min time limit.. good luck x

thanks :) so was the test right in the end ( the negative one within the time limit ) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->