Can you take a wee look please

Today's - losing hope now :(

Attachments

• IMG_4725.jpg
    IMG_4725.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 41
turned around to make it easier. I do feel like I "see" something but I am sure if it was it would be better than this by now? 10dpo today

Edit: Then I look at it on here and see nothing so I guess I am wrong!!

Attachments

• FRER 10Dpo.jpg
    FRER 10Dpo.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 43
I'm unsure, I look and think there's something faint but I can't be sure

That's exactly how I feel about it too happycupcake

No I can't see anything. There needs to be some colour to what you see. There's always 'something' there but I don't see colour. It is still early! Best of luck!

No change today and am now out of tests which is probably for the best. I am going to feel extremely ripped off to not get a bfp this month, feel rotten past few days, my boobs ache all the time, I can't forget about it all as they hurt so much. Feel sick and am exhausted. I know it's feasible I've got a bug or something but it will suck a lot if I see AF come Sunday/Monday !! Will leave it several days and maybe get some more tests if still feel this way.

Brought a test today. They didn't have frer and I've never used this brand before so I am not sure on it. I am sure I can see a shadow of a line. Will try again with fmu (was a two pack)

Attachments

• IMG_4739.jpg
    IMG_4739.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 38
I see a pinkish shadow on your last test!! Good luck xx

Looks the same with fmu, I'm not convinced either way. I have had the sorest boobs all week, normally I have a day or two here and there but this has been full on ache all week. I attach this morn and my attemp at tweaking to show what I'm seeing. Read test info and it says it can read levels as low as 25mui, not sure how that compares with frer

Attachments

• IMG_4744.jpg
    IMG_4744.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 12
tests

Attachments

• Normal.jpg
    Normal.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 12
  • tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 16