Can you take a wee look please

LOL, all I see on my tweaked one on here is a big very orange hand!!!

I am preparing myself for AF to come, due tomorrow/monday

Sorry for all the posts - took it out of case to ensure it wasnt shadows on it, and I swear I for real see a faint line. Various pics of same test below

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 16
Have to agree with ya... I'm seeing faint lines again on your latest post!!!

Same test now dried. Please Please dont be an evap (was def there in timeframe though and just has become slightly easier to see over time), cant completely determine colour. I think its purpley but I am not sure I can trust my opinion as I am biased!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 16
I really hope this is it and it develops into a good strong BFP!

Do you just use fmu? I've found smu to be better or even later in the aft. Xxx good luck xxx

Excited for you. Looking forward to seeing more of your tests. Hope they darken up for you xxx

Looks like it has colour to me, fingers crossed you see some more obvious lines soon :)

Looks good!!! I think frer are 6.5miu so a frer should give you a good line!! Xx

Well guys it was a definite bfn- I'm really gutted. Thought it was going to be positive. Just waiting on af now :-(

Well guys it was a definite bfn- I'm really gutted. Thought it was going to be positive. Just waiting on af now :-(

Oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear that :cry: . Could be your urine was too diluted? I will be here if you need me xx

Spotting has started this morning - will be cd1 today. Thanks for all your support and I'm sure i'll see you all next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->