• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadian and I know it

Hola ladies!

I'm doing well, I'm at home for the next few days, studying for a final ( finishing my bachelors degree at Concordia University) and I am happy to report that I had my first BBQ last night, which was a TOTAL success! i will start garden cleanup after my exam on Thursday. I hope to spend the weekend doing housework.. I love it. I won't even deny it.

Im on CD13 so we will start to BD every other day or everyday depending on the mood until CD 22. I really wanna keep my bases covered. My period is due on May 15th, so we'll see what happens... i have pretty long cycles ( 35 days) and I have some OPKs, Im debating whether to use them or not. i don't want to stress myself out with all the TTC add-ons.

My BF went to the fertility clinic to give him sample and he WAS PISSED. He really didn't like the whole experience because he feels that his manhood is being questioned.... REALLY?!? I had a wand ( dildo looking) probing thing up my vagina while having my period. PLEASE, cry me a river. needless to say, after I said that, he finally admitted that he was really pissed because the guy before him took 45 min to give a sample AND took his lady friend/wife with him in the private room. Now that's funny.

Anyways, Had great sex this morning, so Im feeling wonderful. NOw all I need is to pass my test and have lots of babies! hahaha

have a good day ladies,

Sab

Sabster.

What you finishing up at concordia?

The weather IS getting really nice isnt it!! im excited!!

Go go go catch taht eggy!!! :spermys:

And its funny how men feel about giving samples eh. Mine is the same. He is NOT happy about our appointment tomorrow and doesnt really want to give a sample. He feels the sme way, that somehow his man Hood is being questioned. Guess i ll have to see how it goes.

Hey everyone! Glad to see everyone is feeling pretty good and so happy the weather is finally starting to get better!

News on me: so far our little bean is still sticking around, pretty sure I'm 5 weeks today now. We told my parents this weekend by bringing DD (19 months) over to their house in a t-shirt that said 'I'm going to be a big sister'. They were super excited but they know all about our history of loss so we're keeping pretty quiet for now. I have a huge family and if my grandma found out it would be on the national news!

Not up to too much this weekend, hopefully we'll get outside if it's nice! Hope you all have a good one! :hug:

CowtownGirl Could you list your symptoms for us to compare from? Were temping too? Love to hear about them if you were. I like to gather all the info I can. Gives this over active mind something to do :haha:

Sabster.

What you finishing up at concordia?

The weather IS getting really nice isnt it!! im excited!!

Go go go catch taht eggy!!! :spermys:

And its funny how men feel about giving samples eh. Mine is the same. He is NOT happy about our appointment tomorrow and doesnt really want to give a sample. He feels the sme way, that somehow his man Hood is being questioned. Guess i ll have to see how it goes.

I lvoe how we are all rejoycing about the weather. great stuff ;)

Im finishing a double major degree in community and public affairs and political science.... im at the end of the race almost... i have a few courses left..

CowtownGirl Could you list your symptoms for us to compare from? Were temping too? Love to hear about them if you were. I like to gather all the info I can. Gives this over active mind something to do :haha:

Sure, I can try to list symptoms but funnily enough I think I've had less this time than with my m/c's. I don't temp and this cycle had been my 'relaxed approach' cycle so I didn't use opk's or anything. :doh:

I would say around 7-8dpo I started getting really emotional.
Around 9-10dpo I had a hard time running/exercising, I was getting really dizzy and out of breath.
Also around 10dpo I started to get shooting pains down the back of my legs (this one I remember from when I was pregnant with my daughter)

Now I'm just dealing with a heavy cold and peeing more and most of the time don't feel pregnant at all. And honestly, the emotional-ness and dizziness I only realised when I looked back. It was the shooty leg pain that mostly gave it away for me. I'm sure more symptoms will kick in soon (I hope!) so I'll feel a bit more relaxed and reassured.

Still have all my fingers and toes crossed for everyone here :thumbup:

Sure, I can try to list symptoms but funnily enough I think I've had less this time than with my m/c's. I don't temp and this cycle had been my 'relaxed approach' cycle so I didn't use opk's or anything. :doh:

I would say around 7-8dpo I started getting really emotional.
Around 9-10dpo I had a hard time running/exercising, I was getting really dizzy and out of breath.
Also around 10dpo I started to get shooting pains down the back of my legs (this one I remember from when I was pregnant with my daughter)

Now I'm just dealing with a heavy cold and peeing more and most of the time don't feel pregnant at all. And honestly, the emotional-ness and dizziness I only realised when I looked back. It was the shooty leg pain that mostly gave it away for me. I'm sure more symptoms will kick in soon (I hope!) so I'll feel a bit more relaxed and reassured.

Still have all my fingers and toes crossed for everyone here :thumbup:

Thank you for sharing that. I too had tons of symptoms with my loss. But I like to go back and look at things. LOL

Yay Cowtowngirl!! whoohoo :yipee:

Sabster. Sounds really exciting. :thumbup: i finished up a child psychology degree awhile abck...and somehow have managed to land a job in finances. lol.

My initial consultation appointment was today!! :yipee: Blood tests and semen analysis otmorrow. Hopefully results will be quick!

Just had an "all clear" ultrasound. The tech wouldn't tell me how thick my lining was, but she did say it wasn't too thick (that's not what I'm worried about!). She also said (as did my last two ultrasounds) that I appear to have a bicornate uterus. Why did nobody mention that before this pregnancy? Think I'll ask my doctor about that.

Got another light BFP---will test again tomorrow and hope for a negative.

Anyone know how temps look if you don't ovulate? Just wondering if they will just stay low if I'm not going to ovulate and just go right to AF.

I haven't had a chart that I haven't O'd. Sorry can't help you there. I hope someone will be able to help you. Though I am sure you can search anovulatory on FF

My first cycle post mc was very erratic temps (like Rocky Mountains) with no curve. Basically if you drew a 'cover line' half the temps were above and half below but not biphasic. Quite random. Then my temp dropped after first AF (or breakthrough bleeding) and a regular cycle followed. Good luck :)

Hola Ladies,

So I usually have a 35 days cycle and I am currently on |CD14, however since yesterday pm I started spotting a tiny bit when I wipe, and today the same thing. I was pretty piseed because I thought " Ok this is it, f*ck you ovaries, Im done with you. I need a drink" But THEN, It occured to me that I have a few Ovulation kits left, so I tested and this is what I got:

Is this good? I only did one last month and nothing came out and it reminded me of all the negative prenancy tests ive taken so i was super disoucraged... anyways I would really appreciate your input OMG!!!

Attachments

• good one.jpg
    good one.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5
Looks like you are close to a positive. But I always have a line all through my cycle.

Opk should have a line throughout cycle. Women always have some LH in their system. When its darker than the control line it's positive. I know of some women too who will have an almost positive for days before finally getting the surge. I don't use them though, I think I'd go crazy!

The line should be just as dark or darker. Make sure your holding your pee and testing in the afternoon works best. I always had a hard time holding my pee. Good luck, looks like your close.

What all these beautiful ladies said. Not quite positive but getting there. Keep testing and having lots of fun sex. ;)

Ok so no more pinching and cramping but very tired and drained. I think I am getting a cold. hope this is a good sign. Tested this morning with a FRER and it was neg at 10DPO.

Sorry for the neg hun :hugs:

Ok i have to share something with you ladies. All because of the title of this thread. I can read it without singing 'im Canadian and I know it'.

now I know right now it makes zero sense but Watch this and then you wont be able to look at the title the same way again. ahhaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyKMGipbevE&playnext=1&list=PL1E561D39ADBBA39B&feature=results_main

I have seen that and almost peed my pants watching it!! I wonder if she went into labour right after doing this video LOL A lot of bouncing around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->