Canadian and I know it

My temp dropped this morning. And oh boy do I feel the cramps.... I am going to have to go get my pain meds for my endo refilled. Didn't realize I didn't have any left ooops my bad.

Bring on May!! I am excited!! I have officially put away thermometer and will be going with the flow this month!!

Sorry af got you hun. But :thumbup: for the positive attitude and onto a NEW cycle!

Allforthrgirl. Sorry the :witch: got you... Yay for a month off! That was the plan for me this cycle. Lasted until my usual o day. Now temping just a few days to see what happens so I know when to expect AF or test :)

Allforthrgirl. Sorry the :witch: got you... Yay for a month off! That was the plan for me this cycle. Lasted until my usual o day. Now temping just a few days to see what happens so I know when to expect AF or test :)

I was thinking that I may do that in the end too LOL we will see how I feel at the end of all of this :haha:

Temp was up a bit this morning and still some Ewcm but tingly bb's this afternoon/ evening which is generally a post o thing for me!

Good luck this cycle :)

Temp was up a bit this morning and still some Ewcm but tingly bb's this afternoon/ evening which is generally a post o thing for me!

Good luck this cycle :)

Fingers crossed for you this cycle!! <3

So Af didn't start until I woke up this morning. I am getting very frustrated with my cycles!! Apparently my cycles are still a wonky since the shot. I have gone from having a 26 day cycle(12 day LP) to 28 day cycle(13 day LP) to a 29 day cycle(15 day LP). I wasn't going to temp this cycle but this is making it hard not to. I am not going to temp on our vacation, but the rest of the cycle I will.

My cycles did something similar after stopping the pill. Nothing for 4 months. Then 27,28 & 29 days but got pg next cycle got my bfp. Fingers crossed!

:dust:

My cycles did something similar after stopping the pill. Nothing for 4 months. Then 27,28 & 29 days but got pg next cycle got my bfp. Fingers crossed!

Are you cycles more even now? Or are they still jumping around?

My cycles have been super messed up,since MC. First was 42 days (that was expected). Then 29, 36, 32, 28, and currently CD 23 looks like O on CD 21 so who knows! If no BFP this cycle I will be visiting the doctor to discuss this. Driving me crazy!

Also my LP varies from 10-12 days....

Thank you ladies for all your support and advice. I will start tempting once my cycle starts again ( if no BFP!!!) I took opks last month and i never showed positive ( only did one day..) I know i ovulate because I feel bloated, moody, sharp pain.. etc.

after all of this hassle with the docs and what not, I decided that I will dedicate 2 months to the cause of babies.. but Im really afraid to be disappointed. so I am taking my vitamins already, will start exercise 4 times a week and absolutely no drinking alcohol. I already stopped coffee.. I will also look into vitex... My DH said he would take vitamins but he didnt go pick them up... andhe's stll smoking like a chimeny.. he's SOOOOO sensitive about the subject I cant even bring it up... I think he knows he needs to stop smoking, but hes dgestng the info.

thank you all for listening and readng my posts.. hugz to ALL! XOXOX

Sabster, sorry about the news, I recently started at a fertility centre and while there are benefits sometimes we don't hear what we want to. I was told I may have mild pcos as I have lots of follies but they are small, my cycles have been a little irregular in the last year since my etopic but I do ovulate on my own. My DH' SA also did not go well, he had 8 million count and 40 percent mobility. He was recommended to take COQ10' maca and conception XR. Fertilaid is similar to conception XR. My DH took the news really badly too, I think it really affects their manhood and all he kept saying was it must be a mistake. He did agree to take the vitamins and he's on board now but it took some time to sink in. Good news is SA can vary at different times. He will have another SA soon as its been almost 3 months. This is my second month on femara as it works well with pcos and gives you better quality eggs. I've had the dye test and did investigative cycle and cycle monitoring which helps knowing what's going on. It's stressful but worth it. Hope you get some more answers. It's very overwhelming but stay positive. Hugs.

Kasey, sorry about the witch. Good luck this cycle. The one year mark is really tough.

Allforthegirl, I use to have perfect cycles before my etopic. It sucks how much our bodies can change.

Sunnyleah, happy belated birthday. Conceiving on your birthday would be cool. I turn 33 this month, I'm hoping I'll get a BFP for my birthday :dust:

AFM, follie scan went well Friday I have 2 mature follies one on each side and another follie on my right that was close to maturing so hoping all three are released. I think I O'd yesterday, I'll confirm that tomorrow with bloodwork and scan.

Thanks SunnySkies! Birthday was great. Looks like I o two days after b-day. Really hoping for that bfp. It does suck what happens to our bodies :( I started B100 complex this month so hoping for stronger O and longer LP. Either way I'm checking in with doctor next month either pregnant or check up as its been 6 months since D&C. Good luck!!

Thanks SunnySkies! Birthday was great. Looks like I o two days after b-day. Really hoping for that bfp. It does suck what happens to our bodies :( I started B100 complex this month so hoping for stronger O and longer LP. Either way I'm checking in with doctor next month either pregnant or check up as its been 6 months since D&C. Good luck!!

Happy belated birthday! A BFP would be the best gift ever! Finger crossed for you <3

Thanks Kasey!!!

I'm actually torn because next Sunday is Mother's Day and I will be 11 DPO. So thinking about testing. How awesome for a bfp on Mother's Day? But on the other hand if its negative.... I usually only test at 12 DPO since my usual LP is 10-12 days.... So a day early for that specail surprise or hold off? That is the question! My last BFP was clear as day at three different times during the day on three different tests at 12dpo, so I'm also debating next Saturday at 10dpo hoping that it won't be so hard if its negative.

Thoughts?

Sunnyleah, I would wait only as it would be emotionally hard to see a BFN p. 10 dpo may be too early for a positive so I see your dilemma.

I confirmed I o'd likely Fri night as I had bad o cramps. 2 follies got released one from each side. So happy femara is working for me. Now it's back to the waiting game. I go in for pregnancy test on the 17th if no AF shows. My birthday is 3 days later so it would be an amazing birthday if I got a BFP.

Sunnyleah, I would wait only as it would be emotionally hard to see a BFN p. 10 dpo may be too early for a positive so I see your dilemma.

I confirmed I o'd likely Fri night as I had bad o cramps. 2 follies got released one from each side. So happy femara is working for me. Now it's back to the waiting game. I go in for pregnancy test on the 17th if no AF shows. My birthday is 3 days later so it would be an amazing birthday if I got a BFP.

That would be a great gift!! FX!!

Sunnyleah, I'd probably be torn as well. Mother's Day is going to be a tough one. A BFP would definitely be awesome, but I agree with sunny skies. It may be too early for accurate results and a BFN might make an already hard day even worse. I really have my fingers crossed that this is your month <3

Sunny skies, a BFP would be the best birthday gift! Fingers crossed for you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"