• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadian and I know it

I forgot to test yesterday and Im going to do it today.... i think. Not sure yet.
thank you all for the advice!! great info and input

I forgot to test yesterday and Im going to do it today.... i think. Not sure yet.
thank you all for the advice!! great info and input

I agree - that opk was an almost positive. I don't get lines on my opk's throughout my cycle. I get lines maybe a couple of days before my surge, then they fade within a day after my surge. I'd also recommend testing twice a day near the surge if you are going to use them often. My surge (and therefore my positive tests) always happens in the morning so if I tested only in the afternoon I would miss the positive. But then, I always get stronger hpt in the afternoon/evening not with fmu so maybe I'm just weird. ;)

I think that is great advice. :thumbup:
Although i wish my tests were soo freaking pale and easy identify. Mine get REALLY dark at around cd 12 ( pretty questionable positives) right until O which is anywhere from cd 14 to cd 22!!! and they dont fade that much after o either. :( Makes me question it alot.

Hi Ladies!
I've been abssent for awhile, as OH and I were on a little vacation down south. I think some R&R was just what I needed :)

Anyway, AF is 6 days late, but I've taken 2 HPT's and both were BFN's. I'm thinking maybe this cycle was just messed up?? It's so frustrating...I've been having 28 day cycles since my MC and now this...

How is everyone else?

Hi Ladies!
I've been abssent for awhile, as OH and I were on a little vacation down south. I think some R&R was just what I needed :)

Anyway, AF is 6 days late, but I've taken 2 HPT's and both were BFN's. I'm thinking maybe this cycle was just messed up?? It's so frustrating...I've been having 28 day cycles since my MC and now this...

How is everyone else?

Maybe you just O'd late this cycle!!:shrug:

Stay away AF!!

Well AF arrived today...A full week late! Because of this, we won't be able to ttc this cycle, as OH will be away for work when I'm ovulating :( If AF had arrived on time we would have caught ovulation before he left. At this point I won't be getting a BFP before my "would have been" due date :(

I'm so discouraged today, which I hate!

Question have any of you tried the HPT from makeababy.ca? I bought a bunch that were 10miU and just hoping to know if anyone has tried them before and it they like them?? I want to know pretty much the moment it happens LOL

Kasey: sorry the :witch: got you, and that you'll miss your window this cycle. I hear you about the edd. Mine is tomorrow :(. And currently mid cycle of the 6th since MMC. I'm dealing ok right now....I think if this cycle is a bfn I will have a little break down (I did last AF too because I knew it was the last chance for BFP before edd). Also tomorrow marks one year of trying, and I turned 33 yesterday :(. Lots happening. Hang in there we will all make it one day!

Allforthegirl: I've never used any of those, good luck! It would be cool to find out super early... My BFP was clear as day (dark lines on cheapies and digital positive) at 12 DPO. So pretty close :). Good luck!

Kasey: sorry the :witch: got you, and that you'll miss your window this cycle. I hear you about the edd. Mine is tomorrow :(. And currently mid cycle of the 6th since MMC. I'm dealing ok right now....I think if this cycle is a bfn I will have a little break down (I did last AF too because I knew it was the last chance for BFP before edd). Also tomorrow marks one year of trying, and I turned 33 yesterday :(. Lots happening. Hang in there we will all make it one day!

Allforthegirl: I've never used any of those, good luck! It would be cool to find out super early... My BFP was clear as day (dark lines on cheapies and digital positive) at 12 DPO. So pretty close :). Good luck!

Thanks Sunnyleah <3 Its so good to have people to talk to who understand, although I wish none of us had to be here. Its coming up on 1 year for us ttc as well. I never though this is how it would turn out.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow on your EDD <3 Hugs

Sorry kasey the witch got you :hugs:

Sunny sending a little prayer for you today

momof4, im in the same boat as you i ordered some. Just waiting to O so i can test after. I got the same ones for the first time from makeababy.

Hola ladies,

I wasn't sure whether to post or not, but I decided to go ahead with it.
We went to our fertility appointment and they told us a few things:

- my Dh's sperm count is 7.5 Million and they would like to see it at 15 million... Mobility 30% and I dont remember the rest. She gave him some supplement called fertiliaid or something like that... needless to day my Dh was NOT pleased.

-me: apparently my ovaries look like swiss cheese. She said I had ALOT of follicles, more than normal but that she doesn't think I have PCOS because I have regular cycles and I seem to ovulate. She wants to do a progesterone test next cycle. She said her concern is more about the quality of the egg...I honestly have no clue what she was implying because I read online that you can have poly cystic ovaries without having problems... Im pretty sure I ovulate but now I don't know...

-She said it looks like I am bordeline on the antibodies for rubella, so Im prolly going to do the vaccines for it.

- she wants to do anther sperm analysis in two months and then if its still the same she wants to do the test where they check if your tubes are clogged. MEH.

ANYWAYS. The appointment was a fucking disaster, that's all I have to say. My DH was being totally unsupportive, and now in hindsight I guess he felt really stressed out. I dunno, I totally blanked out and didn't ask any of the questions I had in mind... I dont know if I should call again to talk to someone and get the actual results so I can do my own research. The doctor was very nice and she said we could always do assisted conception ( I call it the turkey baster treatment) but not IVF. We are NOT ok with that. I don't want to be a mom that had to get a baby in a pietrie dish. I know that sound awful but I don't want to cheat mother nature..Im just no even ready to phanthom that possibility...

Anyways Im pretty fucking distraught about all this and I cant really talk to anyone. i dont know what the next step is. Maybe I didn't dedicate myself 100% to TTC and I should try temping, or OPK religiously. Im just afraid to get too emotionally involved and if it doesn't happen for us I'm going to be destroyed.

Im sorry I''m ranting I have a lot on my mind and Im super depressed about this and I don't know what to do. I don't want to be discouraged but I feel really hopeless about having a baby..

I just did another OPk cuz im on CD 20 and this came up.. this is promising too.. Im more confused than EVER.

Attachments

• test may 1.jpg
    test may 1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
Sabster No worries rant away!! That is what this is for!! Sometimes the problem with finding out the answer is actually knowing what is wrong. That can be worse than not knowing!! :hug:

On the bright side at least you know what you are working with and can work towards your rainbow. <3

I just did another OPk cuz im on CD 20 and this came up.. this is promising too.. Im more confused than EVER.

Looks pretty dang close to me!! Do you know if you have O'd or not? Maybe this is it? Are you allowed to continue TTC while doing all these tests and stuff?

I've used the super sensitive hpt from makeababy and I found it pretty good. I got a faint line 10dpo so I used a frer and also got a faint line. Hope that helps.

Nothing new for me---still waiting to ovulate and for AF. Ugh.

Looks pretty dang close to me!! Do you know if you have O'd or not? Maybe this is it? Are you allowed to continue TTC while doing all these tests and stuff?

i think this might be it... I am on CD20 out of a 35day cycle and i can kind of feel the "ovulation " symptoms... I guess I am ovulating?

She didn't say anything about stopping TTC. She said for all she knew we could come back and be pregnant, you never know.

I dont know anything anymore, Maybe I should do the basal temping... have u done it?

i think this might be it... I am on CD20 out of a 35day cycle and i can kind of feel the "ovulation " symptoms... I guess I am ovulating?

She didn't say anything about stopping TTC. She said for all she knew we could come back and be pregnant, you never know.

I dont know anything anymore, Maybe I should do the basal temping... have u done it?

I love the temping thing!! I am addicted to my chart!! I love knowing that I have O or even just know when to expect my cycle as late.... other words with child LOL Though I started it because I had the MTX shot and have heard that it can mess a bit with your cycles and I wanted to be ready and know when I O when we started back up again. Now we start in this next cycle and I am sad that I will not be temping. But at least I have a better idea how my body works!!

Hola ladies,

I wasn't sure whether to post or not, but I decided to go ahead with it.
We went to our fertility appointment and they told us a few things:

- my Dh's sperm count is 7.5 Million and they would like to see it at 15 million... Mobility 30% and I dont remember the rest. She gave him some supplement called fertiliaid or something like that... needless to day my Dh was NOT pleased.

-me: apparently my ovaries look like swiss cheese. She said I had ALOT of follicles, more than normal but that she doesn't think I have PCOS because I have regular cycles and I seem to ovulate. She wants to do a progesterone test next cycle. She said her concern is more about the quality of the egg...I honestly have no clue what she was implying because I read online that you can have poly cystic ovaries without having problems... Im pretty sure I ovulate but now I don't know...

-She said it looks like I am bordeline on the antibodies for rubella, so Im prolly going to do the vaccines for it.

- she wants to do anther sperm analysis in two months and then if its still the same she wants to do the test where they check if your tubes are clogged. MEH.

ANYWAYS. The appointment was a fucking disaster, that's all I have to say. My DH was being totally unsupportive, and now in hindsight I guess he felt really stressed out. I dunno, I totally blanked out and didn't ask any of the questions I had in mind... I dont know if I should call again to talk to someone and get the actual results so I can do my own research. The doctor was very nice and she said we could always do assisted conception ( I call it the turkey baster treatment) but not IVF. We are NOT ok with that. I don't want to be a mom that had to get a baby in a pietrie dish. I know that sound awful but I don't want to cheat mother nature..Im just no even ready to phanthom that possibility...

Anyways Im pretty fucking distraught about all this and I cant really talk to anyone. i dont know what the next step is. Maybe I didn't dedicate myself 100% to TTC and I should try temping, or OPK religiously. Im just afraid to get too emotionally involved and if it doesn't happen for us I'm going to be destroyed.

Im sorry I''m ranting I have a lot on my mind and Im super depressed about this and I don't know what to do. I don't want to be discouraged but I feel really hopeless about having a baby..

Feel free to vent as much as you need! I'm sorry your appointment didn't go as you'd hoped. It all sounds very overwhelming. Take some time to absord what you learned and if you can get a second appointment to review the results again that would probably be helpful. I'm sure it's hard to take everything in on the first appointment.

It sucks when the answers are not what we want to hear, but I hope the information you have now will help you along the way to getting your rainbow <3

Sab,
You and I are in similar situations. Although, I still havent recieved any news back yet. Im sorry the news isnt exactly what you wanted to hear. But the good nes is that they HAVE identified a problem and are willing to work with you to help (proof giving OH some pills). That being said, I would also try taking things into your own hands as well. Opk and cahrting can give you soo much information. It ll tell you if your ovulating, adn when. Perhaps you ovulate later than you think and have a LP defect. Charting can help with that. I recommend getting a thermometer that has 2 decimal points and joining FErtility friend.com as all you d is put your numbers and ff charts and analyses everything for u. Plus we are here to help. OPk are good also to use, but if your like me, i have almost positives alll cycle and positive only when i ovulate. So a dark line, amy or may not be a reference. I d recommend doing a cycle of taking at least 1 test every day. (the best is twice a day) because a surge can bbe anywhere from 2 - 72 hours long. And that also varies every cycle.

I understand your reluctance to want to get your hopes up, to in turn feel devestated if it doesnt go the way yuo hope. However, i also believe if you want to be pregnant, it doesnt matter if your temping/opking or getting more information about your cycles or if your not, when af comes your devasted all the same.

These are my opinions and no one can tell you what to do. The bottom line, is you have to do what you feel you can handle. Im sending you hugs :hugs: and letting you know if you choose to chart or opk or anything else i ll be happy to help you get the most you can out of it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->