• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canadian and I know it

Well my charts are getting steadier and steadier. Sure hope thats a good sign!! Only thing is that I still have no idea when I will O.... One thing I do know is that I will not O during our trip. Not even at the earliest. Booo

It has been very quiet on here lately. How is everyone doing?

AF is finishing up for me and getting things cleaned up outside finally. We are finally having beautiful weather!! All the snow and ice is officially gone from my yard! I can't wait for the chance to actually plant stuff!

Where abouts are you??

Yay for no af. Bring on O for you and some sexcapades! lol good luck!

Hey. It has been quiet! I'm guessing with the warmer weather were all excited to get outside :)

I dont know how many of u have already seen this. But i love sharing it. I think i ve watched it 10 times!! Just amazing i reccomend to EVERY person ttc or even not TTC! lol its in 10 parts here is part one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnMymnJiLM

I'm definitely enjoying the sun and warmer weather :)

AF just finished for me a few days ago. I'm on CD8 now. OH is away for 3 weeks for work, so no ttc this cycle. I'm trying not to dwell on it though and I'm just looking forward to next cycle and ttc then!

allforthegirl, sending you lots of baby dust! Hope this is your month <3

AF just finished for me a few days ago. I'm on CD8 now. OH is away for 3 weeks for work, so no ttc this cycle. I'm trying not to dwell on it though and I'm just looking forward to next cycle and ttc then!

Thanks lovely!! I sure hope it is too!!:flower:

I am sorry to hear that DH isn't going to be home. Where are you at? Does he work on the rigs?

Thanks lovely!! I sure hope it is too!!:flower:

I am sorry to hear that DH isn't going to be home. Where are you at? Does he work on the rigs?

I'm in Newfoundland and DH works offshore. TTC is hard when he's not always here! Thankfully our schedules should work out next cycle :) Hoping for a BFP by the end of June!

Kasey, sorry you have to wait a cycle. Any plans to pass the time?

Allforthegirl, we just cleaned up our backyard and pulled out the patio furniture, I love this time of year. Looking forward to some gardening too.

Sally, I'll have to watch those videos, thanks it will help pass time I. My TWW.

AFM, This cycle has actually been going quickly. I'm sure next will will drag on until I test. Hope everyone's enjoying the weather.

Sunnyskies, we just pulled out our patio furniture this past weekend. We actually got a new couch set (sectional idea) for under our pergola and a fire pit table... In a few weeks we will attack the gardens! So exciting!

:flow: :flow: :flow: :flow: :flow: :flow: :flow: :flow: :flow: :flow: :flow: :flow:

Hey ladies. Glad to hear the weather has changed for everyone! I was away in Alaska for the weekend, and when I got home the snow had all melted. Yeah!

Had a great weekend, but missed temping while I was away. Sure wish I knew what was going on with my cycle. Did you guys all O on your first cycle?

Mowat my first cycle post D&C was 42 days with spotting at 35 days for about 5 days. My chart showed no ovulation. Doctor said that was common. But second cycle was good. I'm 6 cycles out and now they seem to have regulated (the first 4 were off but o every time just different points in the cycle and LP varied a bit)

Ps I started B Complex vitamins this cycle as they are supposed to help regulate hormones. Seems to have helped as my temp pattern this cycle is better than even before mc!
Good luck :)

Ia gree with sunnyLeah the b complex vitamin is really great!!

Sunnyskies Let me know when u watch it!!! And what you think. I just think its absolutely amazing.

Has anyone else ever see that video before?

No I haven't. It was strange to put a human face to them. I started to feel bad for all the ones dying or never know if they will every get statement.... It is very interesting though. I am going to watch the rest of them when I get a few moments to myself.

Kasey, sorry you have to wait a cycle. Any plans to pass the time?

Allforthegirl, we just cleaned up our backyard and pulled out the patio furniture, I love this time of year. Looking forward to some gardening too.

Sally, I'll have to watch those videos, thanks it will help pass time I. My TWW.

AFM, This cycle has actually been going quickly. I'm sure next will will drag on until I test. Hope everyone's enjoying the weather.

Sunny skies. I think it will be the longest few weeks of my life waiting for him to get back! Lol. Between work and family/friends, I should be able to keep myself busy though!

Sally, I watched 5 of the videos last night and found them to be quite interesting! Like allforthegirl said, I started to feel bad for the sperm who weren't making it! I'm going to watch the rest tonight.

Hahaha its true it does seem cruel so many die. But at the end of it all its a real miracle anyone gests pregnant at ALL!!

The video was interesting. I also felt sad for the ones not making. And the idea that each one would've been a completely different person! Haven't had a chance to view the rest....

I've been trying not to think about it, but Mother's Day is fast approaching. What's everyone planning for the day and how will you cope?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->