Canadian TTC Buddy??

Hi ladies, still lurking around here (as well as 1st tri but not for much longer as 2nd tri is just around the corner for me) and so happy to hear everyone's progress this month. As usual, things sound promising, and I'm hoping more and more as time goes by that you all have your BFPs this month. Those Christmas babies will be so darn cute and a nice distraction from the craziness that can be the holiday season. I had my doctor's appointment today and briefly got to hear baby's heartbeat which has been a dream of mine for the last two months. I only got to hear for a quick second as doctor said baby kept trying to hide from him but at least there it was, beating away. It was some much needed reassurance for me as this time around I've been feeling a bit more worried. I think it's because I'm getting older but it could also be because I know so much more this time than I did the last time. 5 days to go and I hit the second trimester... crazy! Can't wait to see how everyone's testing goes over the next few weeks. I don't have another appointment for 6 weeks now so I'll be living through you all until then. Good luck!!!

Hi Medic,
It's so good to read you here especially since I am going pretty much through the same thing as you! So i am 7dpo too, (one day after you) and just out of nowhere I had the worst stomach bug ever this past Sunday. At first I thought it was this salmonella thing going on in Ottawa but a visit to the doctors reassured me. Since sunday, I have been having tummy issues of all kind! So I am not sure if this heavy bloating, lower abdomen cramps are more linked to that or to possible and so much hoped for pregnancy! I am not eating well, feeling exhausted, and I am so emotional!
And next to that, I am kind of a bitch to DH these days! I have been snapping on him out of nowhere for little things that usually don't annoy me but I can't seem to get over them!
I don't have any other signs though, boobs are normal, and CM is creamy which is usual for me I guess.
I am holding my breath still because I had what I think was implantation dip, when my temp went very low yesterday! I don't want to think about it too much because i hate being disappointed AGAIN but I am really really hoping this is my month!
I wish the same for you too! OMG our babies would be the same birthday!! Keep me posted!
And where are the rest of you ladies? Hausfrau? Lilosmom? Any update?
Sending positive vibes your way!

Hi BabyLove! Things seem to come and go. Once I get excited about the cramping, it goes away. Ive waited for my BBs to get sore and they are but just around the armpit area and the nipples. Its like a deep tissue sore rather then a swollen pain. But again, that seems to be alot lighter then some of my previous cycles. I was up for hours with tummy cramps last night. I never get any kind of irritable bowel issues and to have it three nights in a row is so odd. Plus Im having to take some psyllium fiber to keep regular, again not normal for me. :(
We headed to the big city today and I napped the two hours there, then the two hours back and now Im counting the minutes to bed time and its only 9! lol I had a beer with lunch (Naughty, I know) and I felt it so fast! Im a glass of wine a night kinda girl so one beer making me feel anything is odd. DH and I bought a whole truck load of HPTs... a total of 18. My POAS addiction is over the top. I have 20 IC ones too, which of course with the HPTs I bought today I couldnt resist testing.. after a whole water bottle full of water and a Timmies so :)dohh:) it was obviously :bfn:. I was dissapointed but I realize that its early and I drank too much to be realistic about it. I plan on giving my tests a work out the next few days. Other then that, I found that I have more CM, not tonnes like everyone says but def more then I usually get and its creamy :thumbup: Hope its a good sign. I have been battling a wicked sinus cold or allergies (which I dont have) or something today. Stuffy nose, sneezing, headache... the whole bit. It was terrible!!

I totally get what you mean about the bitch coming out. I took a few mean jabs at DH today and didnt mean to. Im not as weepy today but found that I was bouncing from tired to super happy to tired and back to happy. Emotional wreck.
Hope you being mean is a good sign! :winkwink: I hope your dip is also a good sign! I might try temping next month, but hope I dont need to.
How awesome would it be if we could be bump buddies with the same due dates and baby birthdays!!! So exciting!

Lilosmom- So glad your doing well. We need bump pictures!!

Morning ladies!!
I tested again this morning (still super early I know). I also did an OPK just for the hell of it. The OPK has no second line. Which is so odd for me since I always get even a faint line on them the whole way through my cycle. Yesterday's opk was the same thing. Not even a shadow. The HPT from last night was stark white, so much do that it made my printer paper look like it had a tan! Lol. The one from this morning however, had the lightest of light shadows on it where the second line should be. It's so faint that I won't call it anything but a shadow right now but there is def something there compared to the last one!!

(Had to update! Its 7pm and I have got some major creamy CM going on. Lots compared to what I normally get before AF. My BBs are KILLING me (thank goodness for new dry fit sports bras!). I took another HPT (I have such an addiction!) and compared to the other ones when they were all dry, I can see a shadow... darker then the last one but still not a :bfp: yet... ITS COMING THOUGH!!!!:happydance::happydance:)

OMG Medic, I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! Make sure you post the BFP as soon as you get one! For some reason I think you are going to get one! Nothing to report on my end, boobs normal, creamy cm but nothing major, slight cramps in lower abdomen. Trying to stay away from tests, I just can't handle the disappointment this time! Anyway, good luck again and keep us posted! Positive thoughts your way :)

Morning ladies!!
I tested again this morning (still super early I know). I also did an OPK just for the hell of it. The OPK has no second line. Which is so odd for me since I always get even a faint line on them the whole way through my cycle. Yesterday's opk was the same thing. Not even a shadow. The HPT from last night was stark white, so much do that it made my printer paper look like it had a tan! Lol. The one from this morning however, had the lightest of light shadows on it where the second line should be. It's so faint that I won't call it anything but a shadow right now but there is def something there compared to the last one!!

(Had to update! Its 7pm and I have got some major creamy CM going on. Lots compared to what I normally get before AF. My BBs are KILLING me (thank goodness for new dry fit sports bras!). I took another HPT (I have such an addiction!) and compared to the other ones when they were all dry, I can see a shadow... darker then the last one but still not a :bfp: yet... ITS COMING THOUGH!!!!:happydance::happydance:)

Good luck! FX for you that this is your month!

I have been testing and the line are getting pinker but still more shadows then anything. I'm only testing withICs so maybe that's the problem?? I'm starting to worry that they aren't getting dark dark!! I'm impatient too which doesn't help. I still have some good signs. Bloated belly, BBs are huge and very tender, tired, cranky... And now constipated. Which never happens. I'm three days from AF being due and I'm scared still. I want to get excited about a :bfp: but I won't until I have a solid line and missed AF. Ugh!! I'm too nervous to test with my FRER or CD digital yet. Not sure if it would pick anything up and I'm not ready to see a negative yet. I'm kinda likin the idea of a faint line on my tests so far.
Where did everyone else go!?? I hope you all are doing great! Happy Monday!!

Here it is!! Taken at noon today. OPK is getting super dark too. Looks like a March bean for us!! Will confirm with a FRER tonight to be safe but for now I'm doing my happy dance!!

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r517/medic76097/b4d890c5.jpg

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! That is such a fantastic picture! I'm so so so very happy for you!!! You just made my entire day!!! Can't wait to see your post of the positive FRER - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! That is such a fantastic picture! I'm so so so very happy for you!!! You just made my entire day!!! Can't wait to see your post of the positive FRER - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Looks pretty good hey? I'm still a bit skeptical but I'm hoping the FRER will ease my mind. I've been holding off on my digitals so I don't waste them. Lol. I'll wait till AF is late before taking those ones. Lol. The ICs I have been doing over the last few days were so faint that DH an I were twisting and turning them to see the shadow I thought was a line. Of course I couldnt wait till I got home from work tonight and snuck off to POAS between emergency calls and stuck it in my pocket. I peeked at it while transporting a patient back to the hospital and was soooo excited!!

Apperantly the IC HPTs I was using are a tough crowd. lol
Confirmed my :bfp: on a First Res. digital... It says YES!!!:happydance::cloud9:

Sorry if the picture is HUGE!~

Attachments

• IMG_7772.jpg
    IMG_7772.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
Oh my God Hun, I'm so happy, excited, relieved, thrilled, etc. for you! What a fabulous Christmas you're going to have! Sending tons of hugs your way and wishing you a safe and healthy 9 months! I think I peed on those sticks until I was two weeks late just to watch the progression of the line darkening. It's a great feeling. I'm so happy for you and your man! CONGRATS!!!

Apperantly the IC HPTs I was using are a tough crowd. lol
Confirmed my :bfp: on a First Res. digital... It says YES!!!:happydance::cloud9:

Sorry if the picture is HUGE!~

Thats awesome! Congrats. I hope I get to see a possitive some day, the negatives are not that exciting lol

I actually ran out and bought another box of FRERs. I was using IC ones and then went straight to the digital ones so I missed out on the nice lines on the FRER. I figured I would spend the 35$ (Crazy little town rip off prices!) and get to see my line. I am super happy now!

Thanks everyone!! Good luck to all still waiting!

OMG Medic, i just saw this! Congratulations hun! I am so thrilled for you!! And I am sending you tons of beautiful thoughts for the next nine months! Make sure you come back to check on us! I am 11DPO today and strip tests aren't showing anything at all! I am starting to feel desperate and sad! Will test again until AF which is supposed to come on April1st. Congratulations again baby mama!

Thanks so much baby love!! DH and I are super excited!! I feel really good still and just enjoying the shock and awe of it all :)

Ok so I don't want to get my hopes way up there but I swear I saw a faint line (pretty faint) on my strip test this morning. Actually did another test and faint line was there, I am not crazy!!! I just wanted to put it out there, I don't want to tell DH before all is confirmed. I have blood work tomorrow morning and I am going to buy a digital test today to make sure my eyes aren't playing with my brains! Could use happy and positive vibes! AF due on the 31st according to FF chart. Pray for me y'all!!:wacko:

Yea!! Keep peeing!! I'm excited!! I need a bump buddy!!!
My lines were not even visible at 8 dpo. Then at 9 dpo (I think) it was so fair the we were trying different lighting and turning the test on and angle just to see a hint of line. More of a shadow. I thought it was evap! Then at noon that day I noticed a little bit darker line comapared to the morning ones. On my ICs it's still barely visible. Lol.

What test are you using??

I am using the strip test that i got online!! the cheap ones! i didn,t want to buy the expensive ones just yet!

Sending out positive thoughts and :dust: to you Babylove for that BFP!!! I'm pretty sure it was 9 or 10 dpo that I saw anything on my strips. Keep peeing and let us know how it turns out. Fingers crossed for you!!!

So I am obsessed with peeing and the line is getting darker (trying not to drink so pee is not diluted). HOWEVER, and this is a big however, I have cramps (have had them on and off for two weeks now) and I just wiped light pink spotting! Really pink and not red at all, but My AF isn't due until saturday so I am hoping that this implantation spotting and not the crazy :witch: showing up early! They say implantation occurs between 7-12 dpo so Please please pray so that this is my month! So tired of BFNs. So so tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->