Canadian TTC Buddy??

Like clockwork AF paid me a visit :( I'm disappointed but it's our first try so I'm not too upset.. I think we might have timed it wrong, I O'd a day earlier than I predicted. I am going to comfort myself until we try again next month by pigging out on sushi while I'm not pregnant yet haha. Best of luck to you ladies who are still waiting to test this month.:hugs:

Like clockwork AF paid me a visit :( I'm disappointed but it's our first try so I'm not too upset.. I think we might have timed it wrong, I O'd a day earlier than I predicted. I am going to comfort myself until we try again next month by pigging out on sushi while I'm not pregnant yet haha. Best of luck to you ladies who are still waiting to test this month.:hugs:

Sorry to hear AF got you.

:hugs:

Sorry to hear that! Better luck next cycle!!
How is everyone handling the weekned?? Its back up to 4 degrees here so Im a happy girl... Now if I could only get the energy up to be oustside and enjoy it!

Boooo for AF showing up :( But you and I are close in cycle days cuz I am on cd5 right now....

Bloodwork and Urine came back negative for a UTI, and Doc thinks that I should be back in a few days (15DPO) to get retested as well as a preg test!! He seems to think that the tender bladder was actually a tender uterus resonding to hormones... although he did say that it could just be a hormone surge, he cautioned me to keep watching for other preg signs and to be careful about taking sleeping pills (I work shift work and sleeping isnt one of my strong areas). Dare I get excited??
Hope everyone is staying warm!!

im in canada.. but not sure if there is anyone as close to me.. im in MB..

Bloodwork and Urine came back negative for a UTI, and Doc thinks that I should be back in a few days (15DPO) to get retested as well as a preg test!! He seems to think that the tender bladder was actually a tender uterus resonding to hormones... although he did say that it could just be a hormone surge, he cautioned me to keep watching for other preg signs and to be careful about taking sleeping pills (I work shift work and sleeping isnt one of my strong areas). Dare I get excited??

OHHHH! Exciting!!! So where are you now dpo? I think I'm at 12 and trying not to get my hopes up too high but it sounds like you have some very positive news on the horizon. Yeah! We've got to have some good news on this thread soon enough, eh? :winkwink: When do you think you'll test? Keep me posted!!!

I'm definitely not close but still a fellow canuck so it's all good. Welcome and how are you doing with this cycle? The ladies on this thread are all over the place so I'm sure you'll find some commonalities with someone.

Good luck!

I'm definitely not close but still a fellow canuck so it's all good. Welcome and how are you doing with this cycle? The ladies on this thread are all over the place so I'm sure you'll find some commonalities with someone.

Good luck!

I am getting excited my cervical position is still high after possible ovulation so im hoping its a good sign!

Two Winnipeggers in one thread... I'm floored :rofl:

OHHHH! Exciting!!! So where are you now dpo? I think I'm at 12 and trying not to get my hopes up too high but it sounds like you have some very positive news on the horizon. Yeah! We've got to have some good news on this thread soon enough, eh? :winkwink: When do you think you'll test? Keep me posted!!!

I think I'm 8 DPO now. I am going with a jan 15 O day cause the 16th all my CM disappeared. Anyway... Yesterday I THOUGHT I could sort of feel a bit of tenderness in my nipples but I thought I might be reaching and imagining it. But.... Today, they are super sore. It hurts to have anything brush against them and I don't even have to poke around today to make them hurt. Lol. I'll admit that I probably poked a few times extra yesterday cause I didn't believe it. I've ever had the feeling before. My BBs are always swollen just before AF but never this. And the other thing that started about 8 pm was AF cramps. Exactly like what I get the day of AF but I'm not due till the 2nd of Feb!!!! It's actually radiating to my lower back and into my left hip joint. I kind of feel silly being excited for cramps and sore BBs. Lol.
I'm going to try to hold out for AF to be late before I say anything or test. DH mentioned today that he wanted to do whatever it takes to have a baby this year.... I haven't shared my 'symptoms' with him. I'd rather him be surprised :)
Glad to see we are having more ladies join us!! Its great to have some women that can relate to the cold! :)
So lilosmom, anything going on that we can over analyze? Maybe some fatigue or cravings? I haven't really given google a work out today ;). You should be testing soon right??

Hello All!
I feel a little outnumbered... I'm in Alberta and it was crazy cold last week (-40)... and +6 today....
I'm on CD6 right now... anyone else close? My fertile window should be opening up soon, and we are going to start trying tomorrow again.... and then keep going until the window closes.... We've been trying since January, so it's early days still, but I am so hoping for my BFP this month!!
What is everyone doing to help things along? I read that tapioca pudding could help with ovulation, so I'm going to try it! Can't hurt, right? and I'm taking Maca Root and loads of EFA's.... I just started doing the BBT thing this month. Remembering to take my temp before even going to the bathroom is brutal!
This is the year of the Water Dragon, and I sure hope it works for us! Water Dragons all round!!
*smile*
Philomena

I caved.

Took a test this afternoon around 1pm (much to the disappointment of DH, he wanted me to hold out until Friday) and low and behold...

:bfp:

Now I'm trying not to get too excited about this because it's still early. I'm only 12dpo or so and with my cycles being so all over the map lately it could be over before it even starts. But I really want to be so excited and happy and tell everyone because it seems like it has been all I've wanted for so long now.... the illusive positive pregnancy test. So, I'll share my news with you ladies, who have been keeping me sane for the last few weeks, and send out a bunch of :dust: because it just can't hurt to have a bit more of that stuff out there.

Hello All!
I feel a little outnumbered... I'm in Alberta and it was crazy cold last week (-40)... and +6 today....
I'm on CD6 right now... anyone else close? My fertile window should be opening up soon, and we are going to start trying tomorrow again.... and then keep going until the window closes.... We've been trying since January, so it's early days still, but I am so hoping for my BFP this month!!
What is everyone doing to help things along? I read that tapioca pudding could help with ovulation, so I'm going to try it! Can't hurt, right? and I'm taking Maca Root and loads of EFA's.... I just started doing the BBT thing this month. Remembering to take my temp before even going to the bathroom is brutal!
This is the year of the Water Dragon, and I sure hope it works for us! Water Dragons all round!!
*smile*
Philomena
:thumbup: Im in Alberta too. I was a bit cranky last week when the temp diped like that. I work outside in the worst possible weather conditions and was angry that it was -30 out. Thankfuly we didnt have any middle of the night calls that were outside. Whew! Have fun trying!! Ive never heard about the pudding but every chance is worth trying. I cant remember or dont have time to temp, esp. with working shift work. I take it when I remember but I have no idea what my base line is. FXed for Dragon babies!!

I caved.

Took a test this afternoon around 1pm (much to the disappointment of DH, he wanted me to hold out until Friday) and low and behold...

Now I'm trying not to get too excited about this because it's still early. I'm only 12dpo or so and with my cycles being so all over the map lately it could be over before it even starts. But I really want to be so excited and happy and tell everyone because it seems like it has been all I've wanted for so long now.... the illusive positive pregnancy test. So, I'll share my news with you ladies, who have been keeping me sane for the last few weeks, and send out a bunch of :dust: because it just can't hurt to have a bit more of that stuff out there.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
CONGRATS!! Be excited!! Thats wonderful. I must admit that Im a little jealous!
How are you feeling today? Im so happy for you!!

Hello All!
*smile*
Philomena
:thumbup: Im in Alberta too. I was a bit cranky last week when the temp diped like that. I work outside in the worst possible weather conditions and was angry that it was -30 out. Thankfuly we didnt have any middle of the night calls that were outside. Whew! Have fun trying!! Ive never heard about the pudding but every chance is worth trying. I cant remember or dont have time to temp, esp. with working shift work. I take it when I remember but I have no idea what my base line is. FXed for Dragon babies!!

I caved.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
CONGRATS!! Be excited!! Thats wonderful. I must admit that Im a little jealous!
How are you feeling today? Im so happy for you!!

Thanks so much. I'm trying really hard not to be too cautious about this, I've taken two tests now and they're both positive so that's somewhat reassuring. I'll probably test again daily now until I see my doctor. Please don't be jealous, it sounds pretty promising that you'll be right behind on the preggers wagon. Other than some twinges in my lower abdomen and some slight tingling in my nipple area (both sides) I just feel calm. I "just knew" I was pregnant with my daughter, had no other symptoms but we had just started trying so I wasn't really looking either but it's the same sort of feeling. I don't want to be to sure, nothing ever is, but I'm very hopeful this time around.

So, how long do you think you'll hold out on testing? I'm checking on here all the time for your updates. Keep me posted and I'll do the same.

I caved.

Hey! congratulations! I am very happy for you! Hopefully I will be joining you in a few weeks! Much Luck to you!

Lilosmom... Good luck! I'm sure everything will be just fine. When do you go see your doc? I tested a few days ago and got a :bfn: which was totally expected. I have a really short cycle and because I don't know the exact day I Oed, I don't know when to test :(. I keep getting more and more of what I think are sympotms. My throat is on fire tonight and my poor tonsils are huge and sore. My nipples got sore two days ago and are sore on and off. My BBs are tender today too. Im tired and lazy but not cant keep my eyes open tired. What about your CM? A little intimate to ask, sorry. I'm confused by the disappearance of mine :(. And what about spotting? Did u have any?
I'm going to hold off testing till I'm late. Which in reality means that I'll test at least six times from now till feb 2nd. Lol. Im just eager for an answer. 9 days seems like a forever when your waiting for a yes!!

Oh!!!! And I totally forgot about the dreams!!! A few nights ago I had a dream that I went to the doc and they told me it was too early to test. To give it more time and retest. That's why I tested a few days ago. The last night in my dream I saw a picture of myself in hospital garb, holding a baby... I looked like crap and was still smiling. Lol. I was talking to someone in my dream that I was upset I had to have a C-section. Lol. Crazy right? I've never had baby dreams before. I've been a bit more then obsessed for a whole with a baby but never had the dreams....

Congrats on the BFP mama! :happydance:

I am currently on cd8 and expect OV in about 10 days so we are going to be getting some action in starting tonight or tomorrow every other night I think... :thumbup:

Lilosmom... Good luck! I'm sure everything will be just fine. When do you go see your doc? I tested a few days ago and got a :bfn: which was totally expected. I have a really short cycle and because I don't know the exact day I Oed, I don't know when to test :(. I keep getting more and more of what I think are sympotms. My throat is on fire tonight and my poor tonsils are huge and sore. My nipples got sore two days ago and are sore on and off. My BBs are tender today too. Im tired and lazy but not cant keep my eyes open tired. What about your CM? A little intimate to ask, sorry. I'm confused by the disappearance of mine :(. And what about spotting? Did u have any?
I'm going to hold off testing till I'm late. Which in reality means that I'll test at least six times from now till feb 2nd. Lol. Im just eager for an answer. 9 days seems like a forever when your waiting for a yes!!

Thanks. So far so good. I talked to my doctor and am going to hold out on going to see him until late next week to confirm with a blood test. I figure I should be out of the AF window by then. I really don't feel any symptoms for the last few days other than a few twinges and tingles in my bbs and abdomen and being super tired. Don't worry about the CM question, I have little to none after O and that hasn't changed so far. I keep hearing it's supposed to be abundant after implantation but so far, nothing. I had been spotting the last few cycles starting a week or so before AF but this time nothing so I'm taking that as a good sign. It's funny you should mention about the dreams because I had some CRAZY ones the past week or so and I normally don't remember dreaming so it really stood out as some sort of sign. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. I really think the second week of the TWW is harder than the first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->