• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cancelled (or delayed again lol)

Well done on what you've lost so far :) It is tough losing weigh but once you have started it spurs you on a bit! Were also having a bit of a budget wedding, we aren't compromising on anything we really want, just finding cheaper ways around things (like making our own invites!!) xx

My dress is one thing that I will probably spend a bit on, but my SIL found one she liked in a shop, noted the name of the dress and found it online £500 cheaper :) I've found one I love for only £350 but its a short dress and I've no idea if thats definitely what I want, but still too preggers to go dress shopping as of yet!
We got a good deal on our venue too, since were their first wedding were only actually paying for food and drinks, not for the venue so thats good.
Weve hired suits, only 2, one for OH and one for best man, were not having ushers or anything and we got a discount off the suits (booking early gets good discount usually!!) and I'm only having 1 bridesmaid, plus my daughter as flowergirl.
We got a good deal on our photographer, but remember with your photographer - you get what you pay for.
One thing I would say is, sit down with OH and decide what is really important to you, and don't scrimp on it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->