cannot stop peeing!

ellahopesky

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to be pregnant and to be having symptoms... but peeing literally every 5 minutes is knackering me out!! lol. Joys of first tri! :thumbup::haha:

x

I always pee'd every 5 minutes anyway. I don't even think my peeing has even increased that much.

lol buffy, i used to go quite a lot too but this is a whole new level! haha x

I've been having that today. Not sure if it's coincidence or anything. I haven't been going every 5 minutes, but I never pee this much during the day! Never. And it's like it creeps up on me and suddenly I have to pee real bad. I don't usually pee this much unless I drink a TON (which has been a long time since I've done that), so I shouldn't be peeing this much.

I usually drink a bit during class, but I never use the bathroom at break. I can't remember the last time I used the bathroom there. Then tonight, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it till break.

I'm curious to see if this will continue.

Well, better Keep drinking to keep up! Lol. I haven't had much increase in peeing frequency which is weird cause I drink SO much water

Me too!!! I seriously get up to pee *at least* 5 times each night. Thankfully(?) exhaustion is also one of my symptoms so I'm asleep again the second my head touches the pillow, but still.

To make things even more interesting the bathroom on our floor at work has been closed for renos for months so every millionth time I need to pee it requires a trip to a different floor. Ugh!

One night I was working late and one of my coworkers took off with the only bathroom key for 45 minutes while she was doing her makeup. I came very close to wringing her neck.

Me too, it's worse for me
During the night guaranteed I'll wake up about 12ish for a pee then 3am for one too then wake up at 7am lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->