Can't admit to anyone else...

I had a cheeky/sly quick scan at work yesterday (the perks of working in a hospital!).
Saw a little bean with a lovely heartbeat - amazing :)

Also saw the placenta beginning to form on the top right of the picture (so my left), which indicates girl using the Ramzi theory.
Oh dear it's going to be a long wait until 16/20 weeks.... :-(

That's fabulous! I would also be so excited if I saw the placenta forming on the left even with my doc laughing at me that it's ridiculous. I would hold on to any hope I saw.

3 more sleeps till I find out!!

We've brought my Early scan forward to tomorrow as its my little
boy's 1st Birthday so my partner is taking the day off work.
Hopefully everything will be OK as it would be awful to get bad news on his 1st Birthday :-( .
Will be having a look for Ramzi theory again!

Oooooo good luck!

I have my nuchal scan in a few hours and so will hopefully know the gender today!! Can't believe it. I feel so calm but I know I will be shaking during the scan ...

Oooooo good luck!

I have my nuchal scan in a few hours and so will hopefully know the gender today!! Can't believe it. I feel so calm but I know I will be shaking during the scan ...

My 20 week scan i was shaking after, i was in so much shock!

On my way now! I hope I am shaking with disbelief that it's a girl!!!!!!

Here goes ...

Thinking of you - will be checking on here for updates..! Lots of luck!

Wonder if she had her scan yet? :happydance:

She's definitely had it by now...! I'm waiting anxiously, lol!

Here's my scan from today (7+5) :)

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/mumtotwins/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0911_zps6t4cdc4f.jpg

Well ... the doctor said she is 100% certain and she checked the gender about 10 times but could tell straight away!

Attaching a pic for your guesses in my next post ... thanks so much for keeping me company with this. Really appreciate the support

Hope this worked ...

Attachments

• IMG_6909.jpg
    IMG_6909.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 19
I think it looks like a girl...?!

Hooray yes! :pink: :yipee:

Can't believe it. Didn't freak out like I thought I would with overexcitement but think the reality is yet to sink in.

Also on a deeper level I think I feel incredibly disloyal to my boys if I am too excited. They are my world. But yes, totally overjoyed that my wish came true.

Congratulations on your amazing news! I am so, so happy for you!
(And marginally jealous that you know now and I've got so long to wait to find out, haha!)

Memma I promise it goes so so quickly! I thought it would drag but somehow it sped by. I am still here to keep you company.

We have announced on FB but kept the gender secret. ALL the old ladies say oh it must be a boy otherwise they would be shouting it from the rooftops and all my friends think girl ... SO glad we are keeping it quiet from everyone and all their bloody opinions!!!!!

Ah, thought so, congratulations (i didn't really think so, i had no idea lol) So glad you got your lil girl. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->