Can't admit to anyone else...

You are so close to being able to find out, well almost, if you feel you need to take some time off work, just do it. <3 Don't over think it just do it. xxxx I had my little girl on the 17th she is here and safe xx Thinking of you in your stressful time.

Oh wow congratulations Jessica!! &#128525; . How does it feel?!

Oh wow congratulations Jessica!! &#128525; . How does it feel?!

Honestly? Exactly the same ha! Magic and special just like when i had her brothers, but no different, no more special but the best thing in the world all the same xxxx

Aw Jess that's so encouraging to hear! I actually looked at my 2 boys last night and said Oh my word you boys are going to be my only boys ever! I almost feel now that I'm having a girl they are THAT much more precious to me.

I just know that when my daughter arrives (that still feels very surreal to say!!!) I won't feel any different. It will be equally as special as the boys and not a more memorable experience or feeling.

Aw Jess that's so encouraging to hear! I actually looked at my 2 boys last night and said Oh my word you boys are going to be my only boys ever! I almost feel now that I'm having a girl they are THAT much more precious to me.

I just know that when my daughter arrives (that still feels very surreal to say!!!) I won't feel any different. It will be equally as special as the boys and not a more memorable experience or feeling.

I agree one million percent, they are all the people we made, every bit of them and they can't not be magical xxx

Not for a while yet Mrs H..! :-(

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow so my NHS 20 week scan is around 10 weeks away....
But we have booked a private gender scan on 30th December when I'll be 15+1, so just over 5 weeks to wait for that.
Their policy is not to do gender scans before 16 weeks - so if baby isn't cooperating, then we won't get the usual free re-scan that they offer as we've booked it early 'at our own risk'.

I am still waiting for an appointment for my 12 week scan. As much as I want it to be ASAP, I also hope it's as close to 13 weeks as possible so that the nub is clearer/more accurate!

My fingers are crossed for you. I am hoping we were successful in getting pregnant this month and I. An relate to what your saying as I too have 3 boys and this will be my final baby. I dread hearing "oh I bet your hoping it's a girl" and stuff along those lines.

My fingers are crossed for you. I am hoping we were successful in getting pregnant this month and I. An relate to what your saying as I too have 3 boys and this will be my final baby. I dread hearing "oh I bet your hoping it's a girl" and stuff along those lines.

Be prepared after too if it is a girl the comments don't stop "Oh finally you have a girl!" "Oh you can stop now!" " At least you got your girl in the end..." :dohh:

Oh man, people need to learn to shut up. If we are blessed with a baby I'm going to say "we are hoping it's a dinasour" so people don't know how disappointed I will be for never getting a girl but still loving my boys. &#128543; I'm scared I won't get here. Fingers crossed for us both

Oh man, people need to learn to shut up. If we are blessed with a baby I'm going to say "we are hoping it's a dinasour" so people don't know how disappointed I will be for never getting a girl but still loving my boys. &#128543; I'm scared I won't get here. Fingers crossed for us both

My husband always said he hoped it was a husky.

Got my appointment for 12 week scan today. It's on 14th December so I'll be 12+6. That's close enough to 13 weeks for me!

I am going to try not to announce the pregnancy at all on social media until after we know the gender, and will include the gender on the announcement to get it all out of the way in one go.
That's how the majority of my colleagues will find out, so it least it will be done ('good or bad' news), by the time I then have to see them again.

I have already told a few colleagues I'm pregnant due to feeling so rough at work and I really wish I hadn't now. I'm sure the gossip will spread around way before I announce anything - so I'll probably still get all the comments that I'm trying to avoid..!
I've already had a lot of 'maybe it's a girl'/'bet it's a girl' type comments from the ones who do know based on how poorly I've been... whatever!

12 + 6 is perfect timing for a good nub shot! Keep studying other peoples scans to get expert at it and if you get time look through youtube and have a guess on other peoples. Cant wait for pics!

Pigs I totally agree! I watched loads of videos of ultrasounds for both boy and girl and looked at as many potty shots as I could leading up to my scan. When I had my 13 week scan I could see straight away that the potty shot nub was flat. I felt so informed and well-equipped it really helped me!

But yes it is the comments that make the whole thing what it is -a difficult, testing and potentially devastating experience. MrsH I couldn't agree with you more.

I decided to only tell everyone the gender if I was having a 3rd boy. To get it out of the way. If it was a girl I would keep it all to myself and get immense pleasure out of everyone's guesses and theories. I know that makes me smug but man oh man to get sweet silent revenge on these aunties with their opinions!! And to have to pretend that you don't actually want a girl when that is ALL you want

Hi ladies, I've just read through this thread and I'm feeling exactly the same. I can't bring myself to tell my husband either. We already have three healthy happy boys and after a number of losses I feel so so guilty for hoping that this little one is a girl. I'm 16weeks today and have a gender scan on Saturday. I'm starting to feel really anxious about it that I feel I could just cry any second! We too haven't announced our pregnancy on social media yet as I'm trying to avoid the "oh I bet you're hoping for a girl" comments etc. When those questions have come from people that do know we are expecting, I'm lying to them all and almost telling them I'd like another boy to cover myself for when he might be (which I think he is) Oh god I feel so awful even writing this!! I've put my scan pics up and had lots of girl guesses but also had boy guesses in there and those that have said it could go either way as my scan was at exactly 12weeks. So sorry for the rant xxx

Hello, so these are my two little ones, this first scan is of Andrew

10472183_10152971227920875_16486133_n.jpg

The second is Isobel

10472183_10152971227920875_16486133_n.jpg

I think they look very different down there and this is the exact same gestation 12 weeks xxxx Hope this is a helpful xxxx

Can't for the life of me work out why two of Andrew showed up.... Emm, top two are Andrew, bottom one is Isoble!

Attachments

• 14138321_10153905865645875_1611853255_n.jpg
    14138321_10153905865645875_1611853255_n.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 7
Haha I was looking at the first two pics for a while before I realised they were the same..!

I don't think I've seen your scan picture loubyloo, is it in 'gender prediction' here..? I'm so jealous you have your scan so soon! Mine is 5 weeks today :-(

Yes lovely it's posted on here. I sort of wish I wasn't going for my gender scan now as I don't want to be 'dissapointed' and come across like an awful person and then feel guilty for it. But at the same time I feel like I need to know! It's so rediculous but it's reassuring to know I'm not the only one. Of corse when our baby arrives regardless of the sex he/she will be loved and adored just as much as our boys are now and I wouldn't change any of them for the world. It's just such an awful feeling to be carrying. I'm thinking of telling my hubby how I feel tonight so if I do get tearful tomorrow he can try and understand and not too shocked?! Xx

What do you think? Another boy?

Attachments

• IMG_7416.jpg
    IMG_7416.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7415.jpg
    IMG_7415.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7417.jpg
    IMG_7417.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7418.jpg