Can't be dealing with OH

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
is anyone else's oh already jealous of LO? Like "I don't wanna be left out" I'll show him pictures of things for the baby and he's all "is this all im going to get, I don't want it to be about baby all the time, I need your attention too" :dohh: MEN!!!!!!

Wow lol. Sorry you're dealing with that. Maybe just reassure him - date night where you don't talk about kids, just romantic and all. Good luck!

If I suggested that he'd say no. Say if I mentioned going out for food./ He'd "rather stay in with a takeaway" I can't win haha!! :dohh:

If I suggested that he'd say no. Say if I mentioned going out for food./ He'd "rather stay in with a takeaway" I can't win haha!! :dohh:

Then picnic on the floor :) That's what we usually do for date nights now that we have kids. Order in, or pick up, and picnic on the floor with a movie after the kids go to bed.

Then picnic on the floor :) That's what we usually do for date nights now that we have kids. Order in, or pick up, and picnic on the floor with a movie after the kids go to bed.

Think I'll try this one then, order a takeaway and rent a movie from
Sky or something :). See how the night turns out.. Thankyou x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->