Can't believe I'm asking this...but... (TMI)

tiggerpony

Reaction score
...sorry WTMI but have any of you looked at your girly' parts with a mirror?!! I just looked at mine (cos I think I have thrush from antibiotics...joy...) and it's all red and really swollen! Is it ment to look like that? Espesh the bit which is ment for pleasuring lol they REALLY swollen......:haha: I'm 31 weeks...

haha. I am sure everyone here is a little swollen down there. I have been feeling like I am walking with a peach between my legs for a while now. I never bothered to look in a mirror because I was scared I'd look like one of those baboons in the wild with the giant red lady bits. ha!

So last night I was trying to trim up the lady garden and got a mirror for the first time to see. It looks like it's swollen shut down there, I was like where is the opening? lol

I looked at mine with a mirror and though I had it turned on the magnifying side....I didn't, I won't be looking again! :dohh:

Yeah, I'm feeling the same things!
Now, do you also feel sexier? I've been feeling quite fruity of late!
Xx

Totally normal, you've got a watermelon resting on it and it's gonna get big & swollen :rofl:

Just don't do this after the baby's born, at least for a while...

mine is much larger than normal and i hate it! it also smells different and it is driving me crazy

i have thrush and mine went exactly like that, nothing to worry about, thats what thrush does xxx

lol thanks guys...my friend was shown the head comming out with a hand mirror while in labour by the midwife and she passed out LMAO and they ended up using the ventouse to get baby out! So don't look if they offer you while in labour!

lol thanks guys...my friend was shown the head comming out with a hand mirror while in labour by the midwife and she passed out LMAO and they ended up using the ventouse to get baby out! So don't look if they offer you while in labour!

god! i didn't look at my wisdom tooth when they pulled it out, def. not looking at the crowning

...sorry WTMI but have any of you looked at your girly' parts with a mirror?!! I just looked at mine (cos I think I have thrush from antibiotics...joy...) and it's all red and really swollen! Is it ment to look like that? Espesh the bit which is ment for pleasuring lol they REALLY swollen......:haha: I'm 31 weeks...

I did this and REALLY regretted in, I've mentally scarred myself for life!

As for looking when the baby's coming out, the midwife tried to get me to do this with my last baby and every time I went to look he'd slide back in!

Thank god I'm not alone! haha! I said to my boyfriend the other day that I was feeling "swollen" down there, and it seemed very tight when we were having sex. My boyfriend laughed and said that it's probably the tightest it's going to be for a long while now! hahaha! sorry if that was TMI for some people but I was in stitches when he said it..if a little embarrassed! hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->