Can't believe it!

ducky1502

Reaction score
I'm pregnant, got my :bfp: a few hours ago with diluted urine. I used a 25miu IC from wilkinsons, the second my pee touched the strip I got a really dark line! I'm just in shock...... me and my OH have exchanged hugs, kisses, a few excited words and now we're just letting it settle in. Just in complete shock and amazement that after over a year of TTC it's happened!

Apparently I'm 4 weeks 1 day (approx). Due date of around 12/12/2010!

I'm terrified it's not going to stick (I have missed AF by 4 days now) or for some strange reason the test is wrong.

Babydust to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EDIT: I have attached a pic (bit blurry, sorry) of my 2 :bfp:

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 40
Congratulations ducky!! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

yay thats fab. massive congrats to you!!! xxx

congrats Ducky, im not sure if you remember me i was ttc back along with you and got my bfp but unfortunitly my angel didnt make it i gave birth to him early. I am so pleased to see you finally get your bfp much diserved xx

congrats Ducky, im not sure if you remember me i was ttc back along with you and got my bfp but unfortunitly my angel didnt make it i gave birth to him early. I am so pleased to see you finally get your bfp much diserved xx

Of course I remember you! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. How many weeks along were you? I wish you all the luck in the future and may any future bean stick to 40 weeks.

Thank you for your love, sending you mine xxxxx

Congratulations!!! Happy and healthy pregnancy to you! :hugs:

Congrats ducky, what fantastic news. Hopefully we will both have a nice early Christmas present this year :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->