Can't believe it!

Just thought I would add an update......

Now approx 4+3 and getting strong lines on tests :) Think I'll keep testing for a while. Keeps me sane :haha:

Thank you all so much for your kind words, for those who are still waiting for their :BFP: I cant wait to congratulate you!

congrats Ducky, im not sure if you remember me i was ttc back along with you and got my bfp but unfortunitly my angel didnt make it i gave birth to him early. I am so pleased to see you finally get your bfp much diserved xx

Of course I remember you! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. How many weeks along were you? I wish you all the luck in the future and may any future bean stick to 40 weeks.

Thank you for your love, sending you mine xxxxx

I was 17 weeks. He had a rare condition called Pataus (extra chromozone 13) so he was a lil fighter cuse they often dont make it that far but he got too poorly in the end so we had to let go.

So so pleased for you cuse i remember you were taking a break when we last spoke cuse you were so upset, and here ya go finally a bfp :-D!!! so wanted to say a huge congrats, and hope i will be joining you soon!
xxx

I will be keeping an eye out for you Shell'sAngels :) and I have every confidence you will be in first tri in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->