Can't believe these things make me sick this time

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
I didn't have very many problems last pregnancy. I did have nausea but I could push through it ok. This time seems a lot harder. Things I have problems doing this time around are taking out the trash, changing DS diapers, cooking chicken and cleaning the kitchen. I can clean other parts of the house. I can pick up trash around the house like paper plates and cups at the end of the night but there is something about scrubbing pos and pans that just turns my stomach :( I just don't want to touch the dirty dishes for some reason. I can eat chicken but cooking it makes me sick and if I had to cook it I can't eat it :dohh:

My MS started yesterday and I can already tell it's going to be a lot worse compared to my first pregnancy! I only had slight nausea with my first pregnancy and never really puked unless I was brushing my teeth. :haha: Yesterday I puked while prepping salmon and then puked after it came out of the oven! I had to hide in the bedroom while DH ate because the smell just got to me so bad. :sick:

I know that every pregnancy is different. I lucked out with my first pregnancy being as easy as it was and I'm hoping my MS doesn't get too much worse.

Pots and Pans are evil to clean at the best of times, the metal smell coming off them is horrible. Can't stand the smell of your hands after having held coins either

I found out the hard way that sausage rolls are out of the question for me. 1 Bite and I felt ready to throw up, even though I actually really wanted one. Not too surprising I guess, as I haven't been able to stomach normal sausages since my 2nd pregnancy.

Cutting onions today was the WORST... And the smell of ground beef cooking. Ugh. I'm getting nauseated just thinking about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->