can't breathe!!!!!!!!!!

lilofred

Reaction score
I will be 11 wks this wk and past few days have found it difficult to get a breathe- i really have 2 gasp to get a proper breath at times. Also feels like a yawn!!! strange feeling. I know it's not baby but just feel like i cant get enough oxygen at times. anyone else experience the same? it's not constant. the more i think about it the harder it is to breathe. think it's all in my head at times too

i think you should talk to your doctor hun caus its not good to be struggling for breath you dont want your blood oxegen levels to run low caus it could affect baby

I was reading earlier that our bodies will have about 50% more blood than normal running through our bodies and so will get out of breath much easier during pregnancy. I know I struggle with the 2 flight climb to our flat, which is not normally a problem at all.

I would tell doc about it though, just to be sure! xx :hug:

Ive had this since bfp im not worried i check my own bp etc i have a racing heart too only on a monitor it doesnt show any diff. Im putting the having to fill air with lungs feeling down to prostrogen & blood pumping harder. Im a worrier and this doesnt worry me its my 3rd and u normally get the feeling during 2nd tri only its come early for me this time. By all means mention it to mw. X

My bff had exactly what mrsrof was explaining. She would make the slightest movement and be out of breath.

Definitely go to your doctor as the air quality changes in the summer.

Might your bra be too tight? Sometimes I feel short of breath before I realise that my bra is digging in. xx

I have noticed today that climbing stairs was much harder than it used to be. I quit smoking when I got my BFP so you'd think my lung capacity would get better not worse!

I have noticed today that climbing stairs was much harder than it used to be. I quit smoking when I got my BFP so you'd think my lung capacity would get better not worse!

Exactly the same, haven't had a ciggie since :bfp: and yet I get breathless and lightheaded climbing stairs, which I never did before!

Could it be anxiety? Try and do something to calm yourself down, get on the phone to someone or take a walk outside xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->