Can't do another night of no sleep :-(

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
I really hate bed time .. I love sleep but its been a while since I had a really good nights sleep and I'm starting to feel the effects :-( I feel completely zoned out in the day and keep
Getting headaches where I'm
So tired :-( I can't get a nap I have a 2 year old and hubby works long hours :-( .. Night comes and I can't get comfy hubby snores really really loudly , restless legs , heart burn , baby's feet under my ribs and just about anything else I get about 3 hours a night and I feel like I'm not gonna get any tonight I could cry :-(

Do u have a comfy chair u can sleep in? I know the feeling of no sleep and it's so hard to deal with h til baby comes out then it's a different kind of no sleep :)

I sometimes wear earplug when DH snores badly (usually after beer) is this an option for you?
Restless legs is an easy one - it's a lack of magnesium, which btw also helps you sleep. A deficiency in mag causes restless legs and sleepless nights. It works to sooth our nervous system.
https://drhyman.com/blog/2010/05/20/magnesium-the-most-powerful-relaxation-mineral-available/
https://www.healthline.com/health/restless-leg-syndrome/link-between-magnesium-and-rls#1

Have you tried probiotics for your heartburn? Not many people know about this trick but it works extremely well. Much more effective than antacids. I just read on Dr. hyman's site that heartburn can also be caused by mag deficiency. On the same page he recommends probiotics instead of antacids to combat heartburn.

Not much to do about not being comfortable, you're up the creek on that one with the rest of us:shrug:
I think they say chamomile tea can cause uterine contractions but it hasn't happened to me. Works well to relax me before bed. I hope you get some sleep soon!

I swear by remedial massage and chiro in pregnancy for maintaining a good level of body comfort, really really helps to get a good nights sleep when you're not uncomfortable. I bought a product called 'crampeze' for the pharmacy here which is for leg cramps in pregnancy and I do use antacids if needed too because I am so much better off having after decent sleep. My husband snores too and drives me demented (can't wear earplugs because I have other children to listen out for) but I have been known to kick him out to the spare room or downstairs if he's driving me especially crazy. I need my sleep lol

I've been sleeping on the couch for months if that's an option! Made a tremendous difference in my pain.

Thanks everyone I can't do ear plugs because I have a two year old and need to be able to hear her . I did sleep in the room with her on a single bed for a while but my hubby seems offended by it :-/ just feel
Grumpy and tired all day and just wanna sit on my bum all day feel bad for my lg who is full of energy all the time
She must think I'm soo boring now, urgh I feel like iv tried everything just the fun of being pregnant I guess lol can't believe I have another ten weeks of this and it's gonna get worse .. Was definitely not this bad with my first but I certainly don't fancy doing it again ! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->