cant drink water...help :(

emma4g63

Reaction score
I feel guilty but i just cant drink it...im drinking irn bru..vimto or 7 up ....i know some have caffine so i have 1 a day and other times i drink orange juice...or juice

I can sip water at night but other than that i cant....

Im throwing up my meals at moment ...but dont aftdr a drink...

Anyone else similar ??

Yeah I struggle with water too and can stomach juice, fizzy lemonade etc

It's getting slightly better but when I'm extremely nauseas water is awful! Maybe have some juice or diluted ones instead of the fizzy? I think the one off fizzy is ok though.

Thanks hun least im alone..
Yea evem diluted juice makes me gag....

Hoping it will ease off xx

I'm exactly the same I've gone from drinking 2l of water a day to now only wanting fizzy if I sip water I gag, I'm having fizzy for breakfast all thought the day and right before bed i don't want any squash either! I have the caffeine free coke - I'm having constant nausea all day x

I was similar. I couldn't stomach anything from 5 weeks, the look of water or any liquid made me nauseous. It got progressively worse until this Thursday when the dr put me on meds because I was dehydrating, throwing up 10-15 times a day and I've lost 14lbs in 3 weeks. The tablets are working for sickness but they make me so sleepy! If you get worse get to your gp! There are worse things you could do than drink fizzy pop! Don't feel guilty :) xx

The only way I got around this was mixing gatorade/powerade with my water and/or drinking straight gatorade/powerade. It kept up my electrolytes and kept me hydrated until I could handle straight water.

Thanks ladies ...i dont feel ad bad knowing mosy of u r suffering and aving to drink the same...

Im sick around 3 times a day.....
None so far 2day so def av worse days lol

Ugh I still hate water but force it. I did find waters that are flavored and carbonated! Make it like a soda;)

I know there's a ton of infused water products out there. Totally forgot about the aspartame (though it is ruled as being safe) free Zephyrhills and Dasani products!

Gem1302 I went through exactly the same thing and found the tablets a nightmare as I was too sleepy to try and work. Not good when you work for yourself

They prescribed me 3 a day and I think it's far too much! I'm taking one at bedtime and it's lasting until the next night. Luckily I only work 3 days a week, but I have a nearly 2 year old so not like I can sleep them off in the day!

when i was pregnant i found ice lollies helped. drink watever you feel you can. its better than being dehydrated
feeling sick is miserable. i drank tea and coffee and coke
my baby is 7 months old tomorrow and shes fine xx

I know there's a ton of infused water products out there. Totally forgot about the aspartame (though it is ruled as being safe) free Zephyrhills and Dasani products!

Good thinking!! Completely forgot about aspartame :dohh:

Yesterday i wasnt sick once for the first time all week ..felt sick but not as bad
Is this a bad sign

ugh, I'm the same way. This was the same in my previous pregnancy too. Some juices I can handle but in general, the only thing that helps against the nausea is carbonated/fizzy drinks.

I've been drinking loads of regular coke all day as it's the only thing I can stomach most times. I'm not worried about the caffeine, my DD turned out just fine as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->