Can't eat anything...

DaisyAnne

Reaction score
...really basically all food is gross to me, with the exception of a few things I can stomach. Often even then, I can just mostly stand it, not that I like it. Much of the time I can't even eat dinner (even though in part eating could help, but putting more than crackers in my mouth will make me vomit). I'm on Diclegis, and it really does wonders for my nausea and urges to vomit, but still have food aversions to everything and would like to stop eating out breakfast and lunch all the time just so I can eat something!

I have trouble making my son food, too. He has a bad food allergy, so he can't eat pre-made restaurant food at all. I'm feeling guilty for spending extra money every day on things I can eat PLUS making my hubby make most of my son's food... hoping it will ease up soon!! Anyone else??

I was in the same boat just last week! This week has been tons better though! I have been able to eat foods that would make me throw up just thinking about before. I hope it eases up soon!

When I was pregnant with my son I had this really bad and lost weight in the first trimester! The worst thing for me was corn tortilla. Even when just smelling it at the supermarket I felt like vomiting. Not good if you live in Southern CA and your inlaws are mexican.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->