Can't eat anything!

LiLi2

Reaction score
Not because I will puke, but because the thought of food in general makes me feel so ill, I just gag. I have lost 3lbs in the past week and I don't have weight to be losing really. My midwife told me that if I couldn't keep food and water down for 24 hours, call and she would prescribe something but I haven't been vomiting much, only here and there. But not a single food sounds appetizing.

Anyone else? What are you doing about it?

It really helped me to read what foods are good for MS. After doing that I found I could stomach strawberry yogurt and bananas...I literally stand in front of my pantry and go through every food until I find something that sounds at least partially palatable. My diet is very limited right now, but if I can get protein in, my sickness is so much less. I would try seabands too, they help with nausea, and you might be able to take an inventory of your pantry if you wear those. Sorry I don't have any other suggestions! Also, if any kind of fast food sounds good at any point in the day I eat it (like ice cream or a hamburger), I just figure right now it's best to just eat whatever I can. Baby will take what it needs...which leaves me feeling awful, but it's so worth it. :hugs: I hope you feel better soon!

I'm the same , I feel sick every minute of the day, however not vomitting . Just a constant nauseous feeling and any food I try to eat I can't . It's horrible - I midwife next week so need to mention to her as I can't go on like this . Feel ur pain x

Hmm, I'll have to try the protein thing, thanks biscuits.

Sorry you ladies are suffering with this too.. I was not this sick with my son!

I still haven't found anything palatable today except about a handful of grapes and it's 1pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->