Cant find Lo's heartbeat on doppler

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
I bought a summer prenatal doppler recommended from 28 weeks :dohh: can anyone recommend a decent doppler that will pick up heartbeat from 13 weeks x

Sonoline B has to be the best doppler! I got mine off amazon and heard my ds from 8w 4 days... worth every penny! X

I got a angelsound for 30$ found this baby two days ago and my son around 12 weeks. Have heard good things about sonoline b though

Loving my hi bebe Doppler. Found baby at 7 weeks 5 days and most days since. Every day since 9 weeks :)

Sonoline seems to be the popular one this time round, but I've got Angelsounds for £20 on eBay & worked fine from 13wks. I had been trying for a week or two but being a novice then I wasn't quite sure where or what I was looking for but once I had it, it's was v.clear.

Are you sure the one you have won't do the job & doesn't just need practice? I'm sure they all recommend later than we actually start listening.

Hi, I have Angelsounds and got the heartbeat last night at 9+5, I hear the Sonoline is even better but more expensive :thumbup:

Hi, I have Angelsounds and got the heartbeat last night at 9+5, I hear the Sonoline is even better but more expensive :thumbup:

Did you? Right...I'm gonna get mine out tonight.
I'm also 9+5 :thumbup: & I have a 2yr old. We must've crossed paths the last time :hugs:

I got the Angelsounds heard bby at 9+5 and everyday since except Friday when little monkey went behind placenta also heard him or her this morning and tonight moved back behind placenta b so can only hear it very faint x

I have an angelsounds one too and heard hb at 11 weeks

I bought the sonoline b for my last pregnancy and was able to find him every day past 9 weeks. Best investment I EVER made! It gave me such piece of mind every time I worried about my little man. I will start to look for this little bean in a couple weeks and I can't wait for the same piece of mind this time around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->