Can't get excited about this pregnancy...

It's hard to adapt to a pregnancy even when it's a planned thing so what you're going through right now and what you are feeling given the circumstances make complete sense. You have to let yourself feel all of those emotions though before you can let them go. Let yourself be sad and disappointed for a little while and then go do things that would normally make you happy. Do things that have nothing to do with being pregnant and that make you still feel like your normal self. At some point you WILL move into acceptance then eventually into happiness.

I have no idea how you're feeling, this is #2 and was a planned baby, but I sometimes still have days where I think "what the hell are we doing?"
I had a break down about 3 weeks ago and told OH I didn't want a baby and we were stupid for trying for one (even though we talked long and hard and it's what we both wanted).
I'm starting to come to terms with it a lot more now, and think *hope* by the time baby is born all my doubts/worries etc will be gone.

Please don't feel bad for thinking the way you are, it's a massive shock to those who try never mind to those who get a surprise baby. I hope in time your husband comes round and stops blaming you and yous can try and enjoy pregnancy more and see the good in all of this!
Sorry I couldn't help much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"