Can't go for a poo

Chezzer

Reaction score
Hi
Bit Tmi and personal I'm taking pregnacare original and finding it hard to go. I'm 8w 6d any tips. I'm drinking lots and currently munching on dry bran flakes blueberry and raspberry x

kiwi is good for regulating, and prunes. If you can stomach them, dark leafy greens are great. Iron supplements always tend to back me up, so I try to get as much fiber as possible in my diet.

Thank you for the tips. I take supplements as I don't eat alot of dark leafy greens and red meat.
I might get some prunes tomorrow or the juice and just neck some if it x

I have a horrible time with this too. I have to eat a whole bunch of carrots and prunes and sit with my feet up on a stool while I go... And even then it can be a struggle.

It makes me nervous for when I try to go postpartum, I had such a hard time with that after having my second. I remember someone telling me to imagine it gently falling out. Kind of helps, I guess.

My OB suggested i take Duphalac. Its a powder u pop into water. I have to use it daily or my stomach does NOTHING! They say it's the safest and best long term thing to use. Dont get it mixed up with Dulphalac.

Thank you I managed to go in the end lol my mum said to eat prunes or drink prune juice if I can bare it lol.x

How long is too long to not go? This is going to be day 4 now, Ive been drinking lots but makes no dofference. I came camping yesterday and here
For the week so food/shopping limited. I’m one of these People that subconsciously stops being able to go when away from home. So I don’t hold out much hope but feeling really uncomfortable now.

What's actually quite nice is to buy a pack of mixed dry fruit. Then cook it up a bit to plump it. That with custard is DELISH dessert! Bound to get ur tum going too. Glad you are sorted. Nobody knows the struggles of a pregnant mama and her tum.

I struggle with this too, been trying with lots of fiber but its not helping. my doc gave me Duphalac but there are days i still struggle so i take each time as it comes lol.

Should never hold on for a poo I'm the same though going somewhere else in fact I hate going for a poo. I leave it till I'm desperate.
I'm eating dry bran flakes for breakfast with fresh fruit atm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->