Can't help being proud of myself

AnneD

Reaction score
I can't help it, I'm proud of myself because I've been breastfeeding successfully for 11 months. We've had latch problems for months, pain and bleeding nipples, zero support and a lot of criticism. I don't care if I have no time for myself, if I feed to sleep, if the baby won't sleep without me, if I've had to have my breast out in public and make the awkward teenagers and rendom old pervs uncomfortable (inlaws included). I'm proud that I've stuck with it and that I'm still providing the best nutrition I can for my baby. I love it that my baby and I have this special bond and I don't think we'd have it without breastfeeding.

There, I've said it... I'm proud of myself.

Eek, it sounds like you've had a rough ride. Brilliant of you to have stuck with it :thumbup:

Way to go! Be proud. My in laws thought I was kooky not even giving my dd a bottle of expressed milk, but I loved it to much to share!

Good job, mama! Sounds like you're enjoying mama-hood, good for you!

Yay for u ! I was thinking this the other day tho my baby is just. 4 weeks old and we r combi feeding due to low milk . but I'm still proud for doing what I can

You should be very proud of yourself! Well done on overcoming all the obstacles :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->