cant let go

foxyroxie

Reaction score
Ive got boxes of clothes of rileys ive literally got rid of nothing everythings from next 99% of it its all freshly washed and in good cond so could sell it and get a bit of money back but i just cant bring myself to do it is anyone else like this...

definetly hun, lilys are all stored, i just keep telling myself i'll put them on ebay. i just can't bring myself to do it.

same here i have storage boxs of claras things all like new she has sooo many clothes

I plan to do this, for the practical reason that I'm planning on have one or two more babies in the future nd I personally have no issues with putting a baby girl in blue clothes, particularl things like PJs and around the house.

I do plan to pick a couple of outfits of Jaspers from each size and put them away as special memories, but thats it.

Then, whatever is still in good condition when we've finished having babies, I'm sure I'll have friends to pass it on to (considering I'm the first to take the plunge into motherhood of my closest friends)

I've kept special outfits, and some really cute things I can't bear to let go. But the rest went to a close family friend who had a little boy recently, but it was so hard handing the stuff over!

Don't worry about it, Riley is only little so it's perfectly natural.

You only need to start worrying if you end up like my OH's Mum with keeping Riley's things, my OH is 28 and his Mum still has *all* of his baby stuff in the loft, clothes, toys, crib made by her Dad etc and she is determined we should have some of the stuff for our baby, EEK!

Livvy's stuff is going in the loft in case I have another!!! x

we want another just not yet we was going to try next year but we have decided to put it on hold cause theres lots more stuff i want to do so why we have some extra money were going to do it so could be a few years next and our loft hole is like 30cm by 30cm lol not very big so dont no where to put it all boohooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->