Can't sleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

his_belle

Stick,little bebe,stick!
Reaction score
Well, I'm officially crazy.

I can't for the life of me fall asleep, even though I have been feeling absolutely beyond tired today and the past week.
I keep wondering if AF will show tomorrow.
:wacko:

Stay away, AF!!!!

I just went to the loo, and saw my box 'o tests. If AF is a no-show tomorrow, I am going to just hold off as long as possible.... I don't want to see another :bfn:

Hey hun when i was pregnant i couldn't sleep no matter how exhausted i was,
i hope for your :bfp: hun!!! P.s. i know its strange but a change of location
let me sleep within mins. (aka the couch :p )

Wooo! Canadian girls sparking me right back up. :)
I'm located in Southern Ontario.
Haha, I actually left my DH and the comfort of my DH... and now I'm parked on the couch with my pillows and a fluffy blanket watching "Somethings Gotta Give".... hey, the giggling keeps my mind busy!

I'm right there with you! I've been up since 2:30 a.m. this morning and no matter what I could not fall back asleep. it's dreadful. this is the 4th night in a row. :(

I took another test, I'm pretty sure its negative.. I swear I can see the faintest pink line.. but I think I'm just developing line eye. haha.

good luck hun!

Aikoflavored, this is our turn for :bfp:'s! Keep that chin, up!

I think I finally fell asleep around 4am..and up at 7am.
Didn't test. AF is due today, but she's a no-show so far. I am trying to hold off on testing until I see she's a few days awol! hahah!

Many many :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you!

Nope!
I am waiting the day out to see if AF shows up.
It is taking a serious amount of self-control... but I'm at work, so it's keeping me semi-busy.... note...I STILL have time to post on here! hahah! :rofl:
If she doesn't show by Wednesday I will test!

Sending :hugs: and :dust: to all!

I have one test left and judging on all the negatives, I should probably hold out for a few days.. testing gives me hope though, otherwise I'm just sitting there waiting for AF.

I'll try to wait. I'm excited for you to test again!

haha, Aikoflavored, I only have one test left, too!
Also more motivation to hold out as long as poss!

:hugs:

Wednesday is my GOAL.
I am hoping AF stays away! Is she does, then maybe test tomorrow...
But I really dont want to see another :bfn: and wonder if I just tested too early!
On Wednesday I will be 15DPO... thought that was a good solid time to test, no?

Oh boy. This is the longest day ever. I keep wondering if I have a lil bean snuggling up!

I always thought I could get a bfp at 10 dpo at least! it's 13 dpo and most are looking negative, I swear I see the faintest pink lines sometimes.. I think I just want to see them, but when its negative it's clearly negative... so idk. I'm going crazyy!

I've been seeing that 10dpo seems to be pretty early for a lot of women.
I read that 13.6 dpo is when you can expect to start seeing accurate :bfp:s...

Have you had your SO look at the tests to see if they see the faint lines, too?
Wait a few more days and try again!
FX for our :bfp:'s aiko!

:dust::dust:

Hey hun,

I am 4 days late, and i am proud to say have only tested twice, going crazy lol AF was
supost to be here on thur/fri , and i have never been this late, i am going to test tomorrow. wish you luck hun :dust:

Wow.. that's some self-control you have there, Parkep!!
I am so far...almost a day late.. hahaha, stay away, AF - STAY AWAY!
Ok, so if you waited 4 days.... I can wait 4 days. Thursday it is. Oh mannnn, this is going to be the longest week ever, esp. if the :witch: decides against visiting this month.

i got some stuff from Lush that really helps, its called "dream time temple balm" bout £4 for a little pot but it last forever and it smells beautiful...

x

Wow.. that's some self-control you have there, Parkep!!
I am so far...almost a day late.. hahaha, stay away, AF - STAY AWAY!
Ok, so if you waited 4 days.... I can wait 4 days. Thursday it is. Oh mannnn, this is going to be the longest week ever, esp. if the :witch: decides against visiting this month.

OK thats self control! lol remember i tested twice once the day before AF was due, and once the day after it was due. So you not testing for 4 days, i could never do it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"