Can't sleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, I read your previosu post wrong. I thought you only tested once in 4 days, so I figured I can wait 4 days.

Parkep, I have the worst backache in my lower back. It's terrible! Contemplating sitting in a warm bath.
I have put my HPT out of sight....except it's not really staying out of mind.
AF is still awol :happydance:..... I really must hold off as long as possible.
I really seem to have convinced myself I'm preggers. This is NOT good! hahah!

hahaha. oh god. I have no self control. I tested 9 dpo 11 dpo 12 dpo (twice) and 13 dpo. D: I'm starting to hate FRER. I just want it to be positive! I had a tiny bit of spotting when I got out of bed today so I think AF is really on her way... I just wish I could poo! ahaah sorry tmi. but really.. my biggest sign before af is usually easy poos.. so I'm hoping this is a good sign? despite everything else..

Prune juice, Aiko!
I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get your :bfp: this month. We're all here supporting ya!
Did a quick little sprocket of research, and constipation is a sign of early pregnancy. The progesterone causes food to move slower through your instestines -- according to mayoclinic!
Sending bucketloads of :dust: your way, love!

hahaha, I read your previosu post wrong. I thought you only tested once in 4 days, so I figured I can wait 4 days.

Parkep, I have the worst backache in my lower back. It's terrible! Contemplating sitting in a warm bath.
I have put my HPT out of sight....except it's not really staying out of mind.
AF is still awol :happydance:..... I really must hold off as long as possible.
I really seem to have convinced myself I'm preggers. This is NOT good! hahah!

O! hahah no worries!

You should take a bath, i take one daily lol, always eases all my muscles. You should see if sex brings on AF, lol i tried that she didnt show :shrug: usually i can get her to show a day early (when im on track) its worth a shot :blush: i hope the :witch: stays away!! :dust: for you!!

Parkep, DH and I tried BD'n last night to see if AF would show. I'm cornering him as soon as he gets home! :rofl:

Definitely think I am going to go soak in the bath to ease my muscles....

Sending out all my positive thoughts and :dust: to you!

:hugs:

UGH. pregnancy. what a beautiful time, throwing up, can't poo, acne, backpain, cramps, veins all over, eating everything, not sleeping. ah.. yes.. if someone would have told me that'd be my favorite time in my life, I would have laughed at them.

I can't believe I'm excited to feel like that. ahahaha.

Parkep, DH and I tried BD'n last night to see if AF would show. I'm cornering him as soon as he gets home! :rofl:

Definitely think I am going to go soak in the bath to ease my muscles....

Sending out all my positive thoughts and :dust: to you!

Lol im sure he wont mind you using him :haha:
i know mine didnt lol.
Hope you have a good bath :)

hahahahaha. Aiko, you crack me up!
I can't wait for my "mommy glow"

the mommy glow will be the best part. aahah. and having my boyfriend kissing my tummy. which he does occasionally, telling the baby to stick. ahaha.

I keep running to the bathroom, feeling like AF is starting... nothing yet..

awwwww, AIKO! My thoughts exactly. I can't wait for my DH to cuddlin' and kissing my baby belly!

We're both running to the loo, thinking AF is starting. Nothing yet...just creamy cm.

Ohhh boy. Stay away overnight, :witch:... stay very very far away for all my lovely b&bump ladies waiting on their :bfp:

haha. I wanna BD tonight, since we haven't in 2 nights (which is odd for us since we've BD'd every night this cycle except cd 6 - 9 because I was out of town) we enjoy each other aahahah.

I'm just nervous to BD, I don't want to get too rough and start AF. D: which happens. he's a little... HUGER than average, which gets painful before AF. ahaha. sorry Waayyyy tmi. :p

yay, just BD'd and no bleeding. :)

had some pink discharge earlier with very light red spots. but nothing now.. hoping its late implantation?

fx'd no af tomorrow!

woooooo! BD and no bleeding.

Perhaps late implantation??

You're not out til AF is in full-swing!!!

Keep those positive thoughts going, love!

thanks. you really are like my sunshine in a dark cave right now!

I was so down yesterday, I even went out and bought tampons in preperation for the beloved AF. ahaha.

how're you feeling today? any cramps?

No need for tampons, aiko! POSITIVE THOUGHTS!
you feeling more positive today?

I am feeling alright. Little twinges, back still hurts...eased up from yesterday though.
Office had greek food for lunch and I couldn't bring myself to eat it... the thought of creamy tzaziki sauce made my tummy turn!

No signs of AF yet, so I am staying positive!!!

:dust: and :hugs:

yay nausea! keep it coming!

yes I'm feeling much more positive today. I'm also starving. I slept through the night too! though I had a dream about swimming.. hm. lots of water in my dreams lately. haha. maybe I'm gonna drown..

NO! Water dreams are because...uhm..your bean will be swimming in your belly! haha. positive spin on that one!
I swing from not wanting food to being hungry... very strange.

I just want to NAP! I am sooooo tired

belle have you tested yet???

i tested this morning and i got my :bfp: im so freakin excited!
i ran into the room where my OH was sleeping and yelled OMG!
(so much for the cute surprise i was planning couldnt help it tho)
:dust: for you hun!!!

i keep having very vivid dreams of testing and getting a bfp just before my alarm goes off!!
the last 4 mornings i've woken up to tell my OH i'm pregnant... but in reality i'm still getting bfn !!!

PARKEP! CONGRATS!
I am so happy for you right now. I have a huge smile on my face! :hugs:

babybabybaby, keep up the positive thoughts -- wait a few days and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"