Can't sleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes we are young still, I've just always wanted to start a family young, then go out and travel after I've raised the kids. but we'll see, that's still very much possible. and I don't think I'm gonna ever leave BnB, or ttc until you ladies do. I'm just gonna stalk your progress and get my baby fix that way :D

OH bought me a box of chocolates today. made me feel a whole lot better, been having a bad week. so we are working things out and hoping for the future.

kita, I want you to poas everyday till you get your :bfp:! hahaha :rofl: I'm living through you ladies!

britt how long are your cycles?

Haha Aiko I would LOVE to POAS everyday but I have 3 left, 1FRER and 2 CBdigitals that I dont want to use till after I get 2 lines. Id rather see one line than "NOT PREGNANT" you know?? lol! I did ask OH to bring me some strips )IC's) from work so I dont have to waste mine and can feed my addiction lol!

I will definitely update on here if I get my BFP or AF shows..

nice to hear from everyone, so pleased everything is going well for u parkep and u too merlotgirl...u two are almost at the same stage... :D

I havent heard from belle, maybe she had some good news and is out celebrating...fxed!!

hopefully :af: will stay away for u kita!! that would be great news in time for xmas!

Aiko Im glad u and OH are working through things, and im glad u are hanging around here so we can keep in touch :hugs:

Well I am hopefully OV soon we have been BD quite a lot :haha: I would be willing to give up all my presents just for that :bfp: of my own :happydance:

:hug: to u all xxx

aww britt, I'm sure this cycle will be a good one for you. I had an extremely good feeling about november and december for myself, but since I'm out I'll send my good vibes your way!

Parkep! so good to hear your little bean is safe. I'm so sorry to hear about your OH's sister. don't let it worry you too much, I'm sure your little bean is sticky and happy, its not going anywhere for another 8 months!

Merlotgirl, you're always welcome here. :D I'm so excited for you and parkep! you got your little beans and everyday is a good one when it's one day closer to the EDD. I can't wait till you ladies go in for ultrasounds and find out gender and pick names! eeek! do you ladies want to know the gender? I used to want it to be a surprise.. but since ttc I've decided I wanted to know asap. haha.

Kita, your OH better bring home some ICs! I want you to be able to test everyday! I miss testing. even though I'd always had BFN except one faulty frer. it was exciting to test, made me really feel like I was ttc.

I wish OH and I could :sex: its been forever! and it is taking a toll on the relationship. soon. hopefully in another week he'll be healed. but I start AF in 6 days. so 2 more weeks of waiting. haha. :cry:

tasha, I'm sending you LOTS of :dust: I think that decemeber overall is a good month for the ladies on this thread. keep BDing! and I'm excited to be begging you to test everyday! I'm very much looking forward to your christmas BFP!

aw aiko thank you!! im still on the fence about finding out the gender, it would make life SO much easier to find out, but i would love the surprise :shrug: so i don't know, i think that before the ultrasound i will say no, but when i get in there i will want to know lol. Im so nosey. I hope your OH heals soon!!

lol yeah, I think a surprise would be very fun. but I know that personally I want to have a girl first, so if I didn't know the gender, I'd end up buying everything pink then probably end up with a boy and people on the street would always ask "what's her name?" and I'll have to explain that its a boy. hahahaha.

lol yeah, I think a surprise would be very fun. but I know that personally I want to have a girl first, so if I didn't know the gender, I'd end up buying everything pink then probably end up with a boy and people on the street would always ask "what's her name?" and I'll have to explain that its a boy. hahahaha.

:haha::haha::haha: that would be funny! I actually have a blue outfit and if I have a girl, she definitely will wear it!

i saw! i was checking out your ttc journal!

I absolutely ADORE the robot buddies! hahah.
SOOO CUTE!
:D

LOL THANKS! I KNOW RIGHT!!! I was IN LOVE with it! it HAD to be mine!!!

haha :D i just posted a LONGGGG thread about health and water. you should check it out. it's really long i know and i tried not to let it get confusing, but it's a really big deal to me and i'm 100% a believer. i thought you should check it out.

Thread split - https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-ann...eep-cont-big-fat-positive-pregnancy-test.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"