cant stand my husband today....

Ducktales

Reaction score
sorry in advance for this rant

i am having constant cramps, not painful, just annoying, since ovulation really. I also have a very upset stomach and severe nausea, so maybe this is why i am cramping. i cant face food, the smell of food or talking about it.

my husband just spent 10 minutes telling me about the steak he is going to have tonight when we meet up with some friends for dinner, which nearly made me vomit. he then saw me on this website, and said "why are you on that, why dont you ask my mum (77yrs old) or your mum if is its normal"

i said to him that i like to come on here, read other peoples experiences and get some reassurance and who else am i supposed to speak to until 12 weeks, and my mum cant really remember 30 years ago, so is his mum really going to remember 35 yrs ago ?

he just stomped off and said you are being ridiculous, speaking to strangers about personal things, said he cant cope with me being this narky and that if this was the way i was going to behave for 9 months, then he will go mad

what a tosser
i feel like punching him (though obviously i would never ever do this)

he does not have a clue just how shit i feel at the moment and i know it is going to get worse

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

rant over

:growlmad:

I feel your frustration! My OH has been a prize arse at times. I don't get looked after like some lucky ladies, I have to look after him!
Hopefully he is having an 'off' day and will be more supportive. Bloody men ay.

Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

If it helps at all, my food phobia did start to pass earlier that the MS, probably by 8/10 weeks, but until then all I ate was bread, cereal and plain chicken, new potato and vegetables, that OH had cooked me and popped in fridge so I could eat without smelling anything!!

Hopefully OH will adjust, BFP's bring out emotions we never imagined, I know it did for us, so maybe he is just worrying etc. xx

thanks girls, think i will apologise for being a rude cow and try and get off on a better foot today ! however, i can smell him cooking eggs, so on second thoughts might just remain here in bed !!
xx

Eeek yes, AVOID THE EGGS!! :p Hope today goes better, if you can stomach any food, maybe have a nice dinner together later, well obviously one with no smells. xx

it must be something in the water.. i wish men could understand and take a walk in our shoes for a day, i swear they just think we make half of this up..

Hun, I have that same sort of comment from my OH, can't remember it exactly but along the lines of ''if this is how it's going to be for the next 9 months then I'm going now'' Men can be about as useful as a chocolate teapot at understanding emotions sweety. :hugs:

ahhhhh bless ya blimming men i know how u feel they just dont get it do they one lil bit i wish they could be in our shoes for 2 minuites.....my husband has a cold so of corse is soooooooo ill but i am startin to get 1 but we cant take nothing and im not moaning YET lol....i jsut dont think they understand...i hope he comes round a little soon and understand that all women need reasuring and this is a very good way to do it xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->