Can't take this anymore!

Jem123

On a break
Reaction score
After thinking we finally got lucky on our third round if clomid. Af showed with a vengeance on day 48.
Much to my disappointment! I broke down in the toilet, sobbing my little heart out.
Now I've just found out 2 of my cousins have announced their pregnancies! I can't even force myself to feel happy for them. I have done this over and over again the past few years when friend upon friend, relative upon relative announce they will be having a baby!
I can't this time!
I'm sure I will feel happy for them in a couple of days but at the moment I'm gutted!
It's so unfair! Why do they deserve it and not me and my oh!
I must have been a horrible person in a previous life :(

Sorry for the moan but I feel here there are people who understand. :cry:

I haven't been try as long as you but I know what you mean. My husband is in the military and when he came back we planned on trying so we did. First month the guys are home 4 of the wives got pregnant. I was so devastated. Then we tried for two more month and I chickened out and got on the pill. But also I got on it because I swear I was get an o. I didn't get the ewcm or the pains I usually get. So now I am at 1 again because I have the guts to try again

Loads and loads of luck to you, I can see you've been trying for a while too bless you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->